Progress So Far In LOI3

Discuss and hash out the Blood universe here.

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

DwayneA
Zealot

Progress So Far In LOI3

Post by DwayneA »

So far I've put together the outlines for the first two maps of LOI3 remake. Both maps are made entirely from scratch and show how I've improved as a mapmaker since my earliest attempts at map making from scratch. The first map is mainly set outdoors and has a cemetery, a baseball field, a railway crossing complete with a train blocking the highway, an abandoned farm, a car tunnel, and a gas station/diner/store/carwash. The second level is set in an abandoned grain elevator.

All I need to do is finish the texturing, add the sprites, special effects, sounds, and they're good to go. Though most of the enemies planned to populate these levels are bats, rats, and spiders, the second level will have a few cultists. This is for story purposes.
Manhs
Cultist

Re: Progress So Far In LOI3

Post by Manhs »

Awesome to have a next expansion for the LOI series ^^
I think I will play again with the first expansion, i don't remember a lot this one...
Baseball field to shoot zombies heads? xD It looks you will use fun various environments!
Good luck with your mappack! :D
DwayneA
Zealot

Re: Progress So Far In LOI3

Post by DwayneA »

I've got two more level outlines complete. One for a train station and the other for a train. The station level will actually have a Hughe Jass joke in the men's bathroom.