Largest Direct-link Blood Map Collection

Discuss and hash out the Blood universe here.

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

Jarlaxle
Rat

Largest Direct-link Blood Map Collection

Post by Jarlaxle »

Well fellow Blood fans, here at last is the largest collection of Maps for the original game available in one file. It contains over 1,300 Maps, made up from single Maps to Map-packs and TCs. For those who just want the Maps and not the larger file which is big because of said TCs, I've made separate uploads. When new/missing Maps are sent to me I'll upload them into a forth file that will updated from time to time, so you won't need to download the whole lot again.

Complete Blood Map Collection - 205mb. The whole lot.

Just Maps - 26.4mb. None or very few of the multi-map/TC files are contained in this collection.

Just TCs - 183mb. There's not much point to this one, but if you download just the maps and want the TCs at a later date, you can get them separately.

All of the Maps contained within are either compressed with WinZip or WinRAR, and maybe one or two 7Zip files. Feel free to share the links around and direct-link to them on your own site should you have a little corner dedicated to Blood. Enjoy.

Original post below:

----------
I'm working on getting as much Maps as possible for the first Blood game, so that I can upload it into one file to make it easier for fans to easily attain the whole collection (or as close as possible, since plenty would be lost in the Void in this day and age) in one hit. I'd host it on my own server where bandwidth wouldn't be a problem, but not in an actual website. So far I have 520 files, which probably adds up to 600 or more Maps, when you figure in conversions/map packs and such. I'm speaking with someone via email who says they have 500-odd as well, so I'm hoping to acquire them soon and go through deleting the ones I don't need and such. I already have what are available at places such as:

http://www.blood.freeminded.de/index.php?section=maps

http://blood.gry-online.pl/pliki.htm

And a couple of other sites which housed various TCs such as 'Legends of Iconoclast' trilogy and whatnot. Along with all of them, I had stored away on an old CD of mine (which would be about 8 years old) lots of Maps from the late nineties; 250-odd files which I could not locate on any website; which is probably a joke of a collection compared to all those that were stored at sites that no longer exist, since I was never an avid Map collector back in the day.

Anyhow, if any of you fine Blood fans think you have Maps that I lack, or who have large collections on old CDs that they can share I'd appreciate it greatly. I don't mind going through them all and seeing which ones I do and do not have. So far my file is nearly 200mbs, which is because of all the TCs. In the end, I'd look at uploading them in a few different flavours:

~~~ The whole lot in one file

~~~ Just Maps (small file of probably 50mbs at the most)

~~~ Just TCS (probably 150+ mbs)

~~~ New Additions (for folk who don't want to download the whole collection again, which will be updated every now and then; but this file would always remain pretty small).

I look forward to hearing from whoever wants to help. Cheers.

Status update: Over 700 files, easily adding up to 850+ Maps when you factor in all the TCs, map packs and multi-map files. I've got two more large hauls on the way, which after sorting through I imagine there should be over 1,000 in the end, and once I've got them all I'll divide them into Single Player and Bloodbath maps if I feel devoted enough. I'll note my progress again in a couple of days.
Last edited by Jarlaxle on Wed Dec 30, 2009 04:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rebooter
Rat

Post by Rebooter »

This sounds great to have all the maps in one easy download. Thanks.
Jarlaxle
Rat

Post by Jarlaxle »

Original post has been edited with the uploaded files.
Ransu
Cheetah

Post by Ransu »

Cool. I'll try some of it out sometime. :)
Tchernobog
Tchernobog's Love Child

Post by Tchernobog »

God, I can not believe I missed this when it was first posted..

http://blood.wiki-site.com/index.php/Li ... Collection
rein08
Rat

Post by rein08 »

Thank you for posting them.
They made downloading much easier.
Have a nice day
Corvin
Cultist

Re: Largest Direct-link Blood Map Collection

Post by Corvin »

Sorry to bump this, but the best collection is done by BME.

You can get his new for 2015 , his 2014 map pack collection here:
http://www.baitd.bloodgame.ru/bme.htm

It contains small mods as well, just scroll down to "Other Stuff" to find three links where it's possible to DL it.
This is his 2nd map pack that replaces the first one completely.
Evaron
Axe Zombie

Post by Evaron »

That is actually really awesome, Corvin.
I had no idea the russian guy behind BAITD mod hosts a such rich archive on his, new I suppose, site.
Thanks for sharing.
Corvin
Cultist

Post by Corvin »

The guy that did BAITD is NoOne and BME is hosted there who does the map pack.

Anyhow BME's newer 2015 (for 2016) Map Pack has been released awhile ago.

I just forgot to post here.
Corvin
Cultist

Post by Corvin »

BME posted his 2016 (for 2017) Ultimate Map Pack at Blood Freeminded.

http://blood.freeminded.de/index.php?se ... aps&id=569

If you want to wait to get it, then he may post it at his own site soon.