NEW Singleplayer Levels for Blood 2

Discuss and hash out the Blood universe here.

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

Nivo
Rat

Post by Nivo »

After the fight with Behemoth (am playing on suicide mode), i landed totally out of ammo, so now am trying to kill a group of crazy cultists upstairs with my vodoo doll - thats a challenge! But fear not - i will beat this map, sooner or later! My Bloodfun spirit won't let me quit so easily!

Although I found out that outdoor architecture is quite weird - some kind of wall, fence under electricity, parking? But i must admit that this third/second perspective carousel is a breath of fresh air - well done!

EDIT:
Ok, i finished this map. Pretty awesome stuff. My only complain about all this mappack is a quality of that additional gun, which suppose to be a napalm launcher. It looks really bad, i mean - it looks like someone didn't finish his work onto it. But overall - 4/5!
I Live...AGAIN
Cabal member

Post by I Live...AGAIN »

Thanks for the comments Nivo, the whole thing was a work in progress, something to do while we wait for Ressurection.

The Hospital level was done years ago and is a work of art IMO.
Tchernobog
Tchernobog's Love Child

Post by Tchernobog »

Played a bit of it, it is quite good. Hope for more Blood II maps in the future. :shooting:
Tchernobog
Tchernobog's Love Child

Post by Tchernobog »

The images dont work. I remember them from last January (Almost a year ago now, hmm...). Could you repost them? I would like an Image for the Blood Wiki...
VGames
Acolyte

Re: NEW Singleplayer Levels for Blood 2

Post by VGames »

Does anybody still have these maps??
Tchernobog
Tchernobog's Love Child

Post by Tchernobog »

I was going to point you to a website that has it, but to my surprise found that to be difficult, so I went into my old backups and found a copy:
http://www.blood-wiki.org/Mods/blood2-maps-b2k5.rar

Hopefully that should work for you.
VGames
Acolyte

Post by VGames »

Hey thanks. I'm at work now so I got to ask. Do these maps require new source coding? I was gonna ask if I could include them with Extra Crispy if they didn't require me to edit my source.