20th Birthday Banners

Discuss and hash out the Blood universe here.

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

N0t_mINe
Acolyte

Re: 20th Birthday Banners

Post by N0t_mINe »

Amazing! Thx Tchernobog 8) :gargoyle:
Tchernobog
Tchernobog's Love Child

Post by Tchernobog »

N0t_mINe wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 06:28 am Amazing! Thx Tchernobog 8) :gargoyle:
It was more Cheogh's doing than my own, as I must admit to have kind of forgotten about it all too. :oops:

I also feel I should point out, given how the thread got derailed a few years back, that we did in the end keep the cow and that she has given us two lovely calves since then. Last year she birthed a long legged black bull calf that netted us $1242.50 at auction for 710 pounds and this year she gave us this lovely heifer we are going to keep:

The heifer's name is Flavia in case anyone is wondering. I will be getting my first sheep tomorrow, so that is a whole other adventure.
VGames
Acolyte

Post by VGames »

Sheep? Uh oh don’t go all “Broke Back” on us.
N0t_mINe
Acolyte

Post by N0t_mINe »

I've seen the old cowboy shows. The sheep will eat to the root. Your cows will starve.

On a Cheogh related note, the shogo tribute site has been down for a while now.

http://shogo.pentacle.nl/e107/e107_plug ... rum.php?36
Tchernobog
Tchernobog's Love Child

Post by Tchernobog »

N0t_mINe wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 08:54 pmI've seen the old cowboy shows. The sheep will eat to the root. Your cows will starve.
To be clear, I am putting the sheep on pasture I have not been able to use with my cows for years due to the presence of my neighbour's cattle operation. Bulls fighting ain't pretty.

For about a month I had the cows grazing down only just about a third of the pasture I have available. With all of the rain, there is plenty of grass go around. It is making the bees angry but the pasture is great. I got stung more in one week than I was for all of last year. :gargoyle: