New Details About Part 3

Discuss and hash out the Blood universe here.

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

DwayneA
Zealot

New Details About Part 3

Post by DwayneA »

Today, I will release some details about the third and final part of the LOI Trilogy remake.

Part 3 will be entitled "Valiant Destiny" and will reintroduce us to Vincent Valiant Orbison from the original as the protagonist. He is Logan's great grand-son. Other known character from the original will appear including Estella and Valkereye, who like Vincent will all have improved characterization.

Part 3's story will be darker and more epic than that of Unfinished Business. The game will have more than twenty-eight levels, making it larger than part 1 or 2. Unlike the original, there will be a few levels set on Earth. Ideas I have so far for maps include the following which have not been seen yet in the series so far:

-countryside

-train station
-train
-lakes and streams
-shrines and temples
-aquaducts
-submarine
-undersea base
-ocean rig
-frozen tundra
-bayou

New characters introduced to the remake are Estella's mother and two older sisters, the oldest of which is a half-sister and a minor antagonist, several members of the resistance, and a couple of restless spirits.
N0t_mINe
Acolyte

Re: New Details About Part 3

Post by N0t_mINe »

Any chance of seeing some of the new voxels we've been seeing pop up all over the web?
DwayneA
Zealot

Post by DwayneA »

voxels?
Manhs
Cultist

Post by Manhs »

I think, the only maps i didnt like were the ones with the forest with the tons of mushrooms with the maps who crashed a lot (weird).
Your castles are very cool ^^

You could do some forest but with stuff like a graveyard, a river, i don't know, the ones of LOI1 were a pain to play :s

Good luck for loi3 ! :D

EDIT: I just finished loi2 (i have took a big break with retro fps), e5m4 was really an awesome castle with this "last part" :)
I have used maybe 1 save when i was killed by trap (fireball) because the map was so long and dangerous (the one with the platform where if you miss, you fall and die) but anyway, it was an awesome expansion overall :bat:
N0t_mINe
Acolyte

Post by N0t_mINe »

I don't understand the dislike of voxels, the original blood used them extensively for weapon pickups. Is it a dosbox issue? Is it possible to have modded blood for all these years and never have had all the graphic features on (sprites only)?
N0t_mINe
Acolyte

Post by N0t_mINe »