ATTN: Caleb 2nd

Anything not gaming related goes here. Not sure where something should be posted? Post it in here.

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

Krypto
Cultist

Post by Krypto »

Mangetsu wrote:Hey, I'm growing tired of your fukken color choice...couldn't you write in any other than a f*** up one?!
Then your sure to hate my choice of yellow, hope you don't contract eye cancer :P

But seriously what's with your obnoxious and cold attitude? theirs no need for it especially when bloodites are a rare breed. These forums become more and more daunting and unwelcome by each passing day. I see no Blood community on Transfusion, let alone a wolf pack. Nothing but stray foxes tearing and gnashing at one another with no warmth.
Kazashi
Shadow Warrior

Post by Kazashi »

Ok kids... shut up. Seriously.

Maybe it's my fault because I've got a real life and haven't been around to oversee things as much. Maybe it's because I'm pretty patient and tolerant and think that human beings still have good in them. But this is enough.

Mangetsu, if your only reason to visit this place is to stir people up, then get the hell out of my forums. Keep it up, and even your "superior presence" won't help you here.

Caleb --2nd, you really need to spend some time re-evaluating what you're saying, and what you contribute to this forum. While not always intentional, your manner of posting has put a lot of noses out of joint.

Everyone else, while I'm sure you'd love to run your virtual fist through the virtual face of your virtual nemesis; that only contributes to the antagonism. Irrespective of what other places and persons may think of me personally, this is supposed to be part of the Blood community. If you're struggling with the community part, go look it up in your favourite dictionary.

I'm going to keep this thread open, but I don't want ANY more posts in here. Why? Because I want you guys to show me that you've read and understood what I've said. In fact, anyone who does make a post after mine, excusing any other admins, will receive a warning as a prelude towards a ban.
Mangetsu
Axe Zombie

Post by Mangetsu »

Kazashi wrote:if your only reason to visit this place is to stir people up, then get the hell out of my forums. Keep it up, and even your "superior presence" won't help you here
No FFS, it isn't.
Krypto wrote:Then your sure to hate my choice of yellow, hope you don't contract eye cancer :P
No; seriously, I like how you apply your color...but your friend, the :spider: xpertz, goes all darky, and that's an EYESHORE for my eyes, since TFn has a dark themed background.
Drakan

Necv Xouhkot

Post by Drakan »

Pheh.

I'm done here.
leileilol

o^_^o

Post by leileilol »

I understand but i've only contrib'd 5 words, not really part of this crossfire of provocation, and on a Blood forum I expect high maturity to see my 'idiot posts' to be taken as satire (since Blood is usually 18+ such behavior is expected yes?). This apparently is not the case.
but excuse me while I have some unfinished business, I can not let this following question remain a cliffhanger for eternity in a locked thread
wangho wrote:yeah but the kitten swam to safety and gassed the drillbit around pickle skies backwards greenn I dont know but if you do am I!! but . graham crackers in sluts fish tank projects infinity or and you can too or god now stopless swallow rain dont quarry or not?? right?
yea if you do that the train will reach destination of the town where graham cracker inventer gets out of bed while hes covered in slut blanket made up of the slut he seduced with graham cracker power u kno the graham cracker was invented for sex. anyway he gets out go on the train and then the dog but which ones the dog!!!! well she is on a leach and is taken onto train. the train was going fast but maybey to fast because it was soon discover that the ozzie osborn was on the trane he said hahaha al aboard and then hsi song crazy train played. during that the train got insane and ran over stuf in its tracks then it was derailed and it hit the limo of gorge w. bush. and zombie cheney and then a word war III is declare. what is wrong with this world.
RottKing
Axe Zombie

Post by RottKing »

kurt
master of the universe

Post by kurt »

It's sad to see what this forum has turned into.

Instead of a community that brings people together, it's now become a place where people can tear each other apart. I personally believe that downward spiral first began with the appearance of one particular member and his "ragdoll mod". His constant hijacking of threads with inane comments, questions and insults was tolerated, which most likely convinced others to continue this behavior. Anyone that did speak up against the deterioration of this forum received warnings and suspensions while the trolls were allowed to happily continue.
Kazashi wrote:... In fact, anyone who does make a post after mine, excusing any other admins, will receive a warning as a prelude towards a ban.
So, go ahead and ban me then Kazashi, while you allow the trolls to move in and take over. There's not much point in me posting here anymore anyways.

leileilol

o^_^o

Post by leileilol »

well, in that case if you ban me you'll miss an opportunity of me joining the dev team as a coder, modeler and animator. Way to run things down. Spose i'll put transfusion-game.com on my HOSTS file now so I don't have to look at this abandonware emo newfag-filled place again.
Krypto
Cultist

Post by Krypto »

Sorry to dampen your spirits gentleman, but i could honestly care less about Transfusion and looking at the community they share the same feeling to. Blood must be as faithful to the original as absolutely possible. Hence why the DarkEngine, it features dynamic lighting (Orange coming from Napalm!?) where their was no orange colouring in Blood. Likewise it features bloom and distaseful gamma settings which wash out Blood's dark and macabre look.

And besides that the experience is far lacking when compared to original Bloodbath. Especially considering no one bloody touchs Transfusion ever.. Hmm so what would you prefer an honest opinion or to nod my head in line with everyone else as sheep do. As suggested i seem very ungrateful towards Transfusion. But the fact is i'm too fanatical about Blood, it deserves a project which can live up to the excitement and freshness of the original.

Monolith got it perfect, what's done is done.
Kazashi
Shadow Warrior

Post by Kazashi »

It's nice to see just what opinions people have of me, and of Transfusion. I try to be nice, I get stabbed in the back. I try to bring order, everybody complains as if I'm going to cut all their heads off. We ask for help with Transfusion, it gets ignored.

It seems that so many people like being part of the wolf pack, even if they claim they're being downtrodden by trolls. I'll give you a post you can all pull to pieces soon.