I'm making a ... (split 20080113)

Anything not gaming related goes here. Not sure where something should be posted? Post it in here.

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

Post by Guest »

ROFL, sticks, Ephic Win? with real emphasis? finish da crap & I'll rethink later if I should promote you one slave rank up.

Post by Guest »

They look like cybernetically drill vibrators, which would...
It's a gun when you shoot at the target it starts to die
Yeah, it WOULD make sense
Mangetsu
Axe Zombie

Post by Mangetsu »

What about waiting for a release while drinking some diazepams, dude?
Daedolon
Cultist

Post by Daedolon »

What's with the outbreak of idiots in Transfusion? Especially the guests seem to be hiding behind their anonymity.

I'm not sure about the level layout but the weapon graphics look really sweet, joystick controlled weapons ftw. Tons of futuristic movies have weapons like that if you people haven't noticed.

Good luck with your modding!
mouth
Acolyte

Post by mouth »

Daedolon wrote:What's with the outbreak of idiots in Transfusion? Especially the guests seem to be hiding behind their anonymity.

I'm not sure about the level layout but the weapon graphics look really sweet, joystick controlled weapons ftw. Tons of futuristic movies have weapons like that if you people haven't noticed.

Good luck with your modding!
QFT, it's really an idiot outbreak here.
Vuzeth
Deceptossum

Post by Vuzeth »

mouth wrote:QFT, it's really an idiot outbreak here.
Wrong, you cannot know their level of intelligence.

Post by Guest »

Anonymous AI :wink:.
Seriously, I haven't quite understood why people keep saying ||unrecognised idiom|| s*** arround HERE...probably internets popular words, since no one has been there, or just not right now...not all my lazerz come from there.
Dimebog
The Enlightened Florist

Post by Dimebog »

Anonymous wrote:Anonymous AI :wink:.
Seriously, I haven't quite understood why people keep saying ||unrecognised idiom|| s*** arround HERE...probably internets popular words, since no one has been there, or just not right now...not all my lazerz come from there.
It's funny that you actually do come from ||unrecognised idiom||... Who would have guessed? If you cherish it so much, why not simply remain there where you can be yourself.

Cheapy - How close is your project going to be with DN3D in gameplay? Are you making any other radical changes except the reskin job?
leileilol

o^_^o

Post by leileilol »

Well safe to say it's not the first idiot we've had coming from Skulltag
Daedolon
Cultist

Post by Daedolon »

Anonymous wrote:Anonymous AI :wink:.
Rules #1 and #2!
Mangetsu
Axe Zombie

Post by Mangetsu »

leileilol wrote:ZDoom
Fix'd for god's sake!!
Drakan

Necv Xouhkot

Post by Drakan »

leileilol wrote:Skulltag
F'xd again.

Zdoom isn't a moron parade as far as I can see. At least, not the australians anyway.
Dimebog
The Enlightened Florist

Post by Dimebog »

Drakan, this is one of those things that you fix with a wrench, not with a quote. And you better do it fast because those ||unrecognised idiom|| have learned how to use private messaging. Who knows whats next - they might learn how to use a spell checker! Or hell, one day they might even evolve into mods and admins of this forum.
mouth
Acolyte

Post by mouth »

Ghoste wrote:
Wrong, you cannot know their level of intelligence.
OMG are you for real? Was this supposed to be a witty pseudo intellectual reply? Because all I see is EPIC FAIL.