Mouse Wheel in Blood 1?

Discuss and hash out the Blood universe here.

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

bhlaab
Axe Zombie

Mouse Wheel in Blood 1?

Post by bhlaab »

Is it possible to get the vdm Blood to accept the mouse wheel as an input to switch weapons?
boss429
Cabal member

Post by boss429 »

I don't think so, however sometimes Blood will think the click-in function of your mouse wheel is the third button on your mouse. (there used to be these mice that had a third button where the scroll wheel would be)
I think this only happens when you run it in DosBox though.
Slink

Not to be a dick, but...

Post by Slink »

The mouse wheel click IS the third mouse button. The wheel up and down would have to be bound to some separate keys (respectively) using some program that does button mapping for the system. After that (or before if you are wierd) you would assign the proper key in Blood, and then it would work. :) Maybe I'll do that! (for weapon switching).

You know what bugs me? They got rid of leaning left and right in Blood. The key setup option for those commands was never removed. :(

-Slink loves you.
Vuzeth
Deceptossum

Post by Vuzeth »

Slink, how do you think you can assign wheel up and down to be keys in Blood? Quite interesting.
Slink

Not to be a dick, but...

Post by Slink »

There may be a windows program that allows key binding to mouse buttons.
-Slink
bhlaab
Axe Zombie

Post by bhlaab »

Slink wrote:There may be a windows program that allows key binding to mouse buttons.
-Slink
there is but the only one i could find doesn work with blood. i guess because its based in dos