Killing Time: The Second Topic

Anything gaming related that is not red and gooey goes in here.

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

kurt
master of the universe

Post by kurt »

Well no you haven't hurt my feelings or shaken me up Dimebog. But you have p issed me off.

I suppose also that anyone posting on the progress of Transfusion is simply "masturbating" as well since that project is not yet complete. But please reveal to us all any possible details of the projects that you are currently working on, if they even do exist. We would all be very much interested in hearing about what you plan on contributing to this community.

So far it seems that your only intentions in being here are to provoke people with your anger and sarcasm. And since I really don't feel like responding to your blabbering nonsense, I'll simply make this my final post to you.

I wish you well Dimebog, and again thank you for all of your contributions to "this rotten community".
predator
Lead Mapper

Post by predator »

Let me just emphasize two points:

1) Neither Kurt nor Transfusion team members have shown any signs of masturbation. :wink:

2) Now seriously, I really don't see anything wrong in what Kurt did and what Dimebog seems to consider bragging. What did Kurt do? He started a topic about his ongoing project while it was far from being finished (but on the other hand it was already being developed).
It wasn't only bragging, he showed us screenshots, he gave us a playable test release.
Dimebog prefers to rather stay silent, keep his project secret and show his final results to the community as a surprise. That's one way to go. There's nothing wrong with that. Many people like to work this way. However Kurt's way is fine too. If he shares his concepts and ideas BEFORE he finishes his project he may receive some feedback and very helpful suggestions. Dimebog may not want to hear any comments or suggestions on his project and that's fine, but there's nothing wrong in paying attention to them either.

OK, this discussion seems to have drifted far away from topic. It's supposed to be about Killing Time, so let it be so. :)
Dimebog
The Enlightened Florist

Post by Dimebog »

kurt wrote:I suppose also that anyone posting on the progress of Transfusion is simply "masturbating" as well since that project is not yet complete.
Well not really, because this whole forum is called Tranfusion, and I don't see what else would they write about. And no Predator, I did not find kurt's thread like something he is bragging about but the fact that he suddenly has his mouth full of "contributions" even though that is completely out of the subject.
kurt wrote:But please reveal to us all any possible details of the projects that you are currently working on, if they even do exist. We would all be very much interested in hearing about what you plan on contributing to this community.
Of course I will not. Perhaps you would be very much interested, but do not speak for everyone, as you were here only for some four months and appearently you have no idea about what is going on in the BLOOD universe. Otherwise you would not make a fool out of yourself. There is people other than you who worked even more than half a year of their lives to make a "contribution". Personally, I think it's sad you don't even know about it.

Go on talking about the game, I'll try not to bother you, I'll try not p*** off kurt again. You win.
kurt
master of the universe

Post by kurt »

Dimebog wrote:...as you were here only for some four months and appearently you have no idea about what is going on in the BLOOD universe. Otherwise you would not make a fool out of yourself. There is people other than you who worked even more than half a year of their lives to make a "contribution". Personally, I think it's sad you don't even know about it.
I wasn't going to respond to this post, but I felt I needed to clarify a few things to you Dimebog.

I'm not exactly new here, and I was around when the Transfusion project first began all those many years ago. I often posted as a guest over the years, so I am quite familiar with all of the hard work that's been done by the Transfusion team.

If you're referring to your own projects, then I'll admit that I don't know anything about it, since you refuse to talk about it. So I guess that does make me a fool in your opinion.

Also I did not suddenly have a "mouth full of contributions" that were off topic.

I responded to this statement which apparently you can't remember writing:
Dimebog wrote:Is TF now a place where people who played BLOOD once in their lives (or worse), come and open series of threads that have nothing to do with the main site thread. This is not a General Gaming forum. It would be same as registering to a forum only and exclusively to post in the forum's "Offtopic" thread.
So in simple english just for you: I have played Blood more then once. I did not register to this forum just to post in the General Gaming section. And I will provide you with examples of some other Blood related posts of mine.

I never signed onto this forum to brag, or argue with someone that may be mentally challenged, and I definately don't appreciate being called a fool by someone as obnoxious as you. I do have better things to do with my time so I think I'll just simply go and do them.

So it would seem that it's actually you that has won, and I'm sure that you'll make this a much better place for everyone.
Dimebog
The Enlightened Florist

Post by Dimebog »

It is still not my fault if you do not care about BLOOD that much to at least inquire about it or lurk around some BLOOD forums. One of the projects I was refering to is not my own, but I am emotionally and tehnically involved in it, and as a mentally challenged person, I think it would be irresponsible for me to talk about it, especially as your questions were malicious and rude just like everything else you adressed to me. If you really wanted to know, you could have adressed me a private message, which I would have been more than glad to answer. And what other response do you believe you should have gotten other than a rude one. I remember that quote, and it wasn't pointed at you, yet you have found it appropriate to proove that you have contributions and what not, and how puny I am, and how any possible authentic oppinion I may have had could not be taken in account by any means.
Ransu
Cheetah

Post by Ransu »

WILL YOU PEOPLE STOP TALKING LIKE THIS!? Jeez, get back to talking about Killing Time and stop going on about other stuff! :-x
scar3crow
kvlt-anaatmanah

Post by scar3crow »

So I'm not that familiar with Killing Time, what kind of guns does it have? Are there any custom deaths?

leileilol - How so is it a horror themed version of Island Peril? I'm curious now, as I don't know either game beyond the names.
leileilol

o^_^o

Post by leileilol »

Island Peril = definite 1995 fps suckfest. It truly defined a bad FPS game with cookie cutter weapons, corny graphics and cheesy video.
mouth
Acolyte

Post by mouth »

Heh, Island Peril reminds me of Squirt and Gore Galore. Both so awful games you just got to try them! :lol:
blacksteed
Rat

ghost crash

Post by blacksteed »

i think that if you remove the ghost movie file from the MOVIES folder then the game will crash no more.
Slink

Not to be a dick, but...

Post by Slink »

leileilol wrote:Island Peril = definite 1995 fps suckfest. It truly defined a bad FPS game with cookie cutter weapons, corny graphics and cheesy video.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!1 :lol:
I commented: "LOL What a complete waste."