Fighting games: Let's try this again

Anything gaming related that is not red and gooey goes in here.

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

Necrosis
Bubble Wrap Man
*not Canadian*

Post by Necrosis »

Blarg. Narutimate Hero. :P

GNT4 is the GC game. Since GC is stupid-easy to import for you should probably check it out.

Slink, you'd think that, but in terms of tiers, it's actually a VERY solid DBZ, Naruto, One Piece from weakest to strongest. There's one or two outside that (eg Zoro being the single worst in the game) but it's mostly VERY much like that. Luffy getting an instant kill on EVERYONE AT THE SAME TIME = RAPE.
Slink

Not to be a dick, but...

Post by Slink »

Necrosis wrote:Blarg...Luffy getting an instant kill on EVERYONE AT THE SAME TIME = RAPE.

RAPE = ASSRAPE = G H E Y

(Not that there's anything wrong with that. ;) )
-KNILS
Last edited by Slink on Sun Dec 17, 2006 06:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Caleb_2k
Acolyte

Post by Caleb_2k »

Sanji litterally kicks ass XD

so you are saying that there is a Gamcube version of Narultimate Hero??
i actually did not know that :D
then i just must ask, is gamcube region free, i forgot if it was or not...
i got the XB, PS2 and the GC but none of those are chipped, yet :evillaugh:
Necrosis
Bubble Wrap Man
*not Canadian*

Post by Necrosis »

Not GC NH3, it's an entirely different game. It's part 3D fighter, part 2D fighter, part beautifully easy to get into. It's called Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen 4. The GC is so easy to import for because all you need to do is use a disc called Freeloader, which boots any region of game, and all you need to do is open the GC, put it in, and close the GC.

On a sidenote, I really want to get into NH3, but it helps having people who actually play it. All I have is my brother and he hates fighting games, he just plays them every now and then.
Drakan

Necv Xouhkot

Post by Drakan »

Can it translate langauges IE: Japanese to English?
leileilol

o^_^o

Post by leileilol »

PFFT NO
Caleb_2k
Acolyte

Post by Caleb_2k »

aaah, yes, the freeloader disc, saw that in the local gameshop for some time ago =P
Necrosis
Bubble Wrap Man
*not Canadian*

Post by Necrosis »

Drakan, I wish. :P

It just loads the game and allows you to save without formatting a memory card for japanese/pal games or whatever.

Oh, and I've decided that I main Ino/Sasuke/Itachi in NH3. :P
Drakan

Necv Xouhkot

Post by Drakan »

Ah, thanks Necrosis. And for christ's sake cheapy, it's not a phucking stupid question that hurt to ask either so don't gimme that sh!t.
Necrosis
Bubble Wrap Man
*not Canadian*

Post by Necrosis »

Fun story on why NH3 is good AND bad for the serious fans.

Sasuke can do Sharingan. This should be obvious, but the way it works is cool. He copies the basic style of his opponent as well as their jutsus (either one only if possible, so he can't copy Zabuza, that would make no sense), and gains a power and speed boost. He needs to land a super to get it, but that's not TOO hard thanks to setups. So, this sounds good, right? Very cool feature, keeps it true to the original. Here's where it gets horrible. My brother is playing Haku. I'm kind of whomping on him, and he gets hit with my super. He's down to about 20% life and I have Sharingan. So, not entirely sure if my jutsus remain the same, I test it out. Haku hits his copied counter. And lo and behold...

SASUKE COPIED HAKU'S FUGGIN' BLOODLINE.

Haku proceeds to die after this happened shortly after for the second time thanks to that power boost.

And on a less NH3-oriented note, I'm running a Guilty Gear tourney tomorrow at my school. Scrubs all around but I put up posters so I'm hoping someone decent shows. In order to taunt the scrubs, I announce that I will be playing, but will only play mirror matches. And thus, being asked what characters I suck at ensues (having played around with everyone at some point or another there is no character I REALLY suck at), to which I respond ABA and Order-Sol. Scrubs are all "YEAH I'MA PLAY THEM." My response: "You do realize both are heavily reliant on their specials?" Scrubs make me laugh. :)
Necrosis
Bubble Wrap Man
*not Canadian*

Post by Necrosis »

More fun s*** with GGXX/ scrubs! I pick Eddie, scrub picks Ky. He does slow stun edge, I drunkard shade, reflect and hit. He does fast stun edge, I drunkard shade, reflect and hit. He gets a little angry and does charged stun edge, I drunkard shade, reflect and hit. He says "f*** IT" and throws sacred edge, starts running in, I drunkard shade, reflect, and hit him with his own super for the win. Best humiliation ever.

Also, I bought Jojo's Bizarre Adventure for DC. It looks so broke and yet so retardedly fun... I play Dio and Kakyoin, who seem to be fairly top tier, but it's because I love the characters.

MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAAA
alenshowbrizz
Rat

Post by alenshowbrizz »

Tekken
Final fantasy
Samurai Showdown IV
The King of Fighters
The Last Blade 2