WOW

Discuss and hash out the Blood universe here.

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

Necrosis
Bubble Wrap Man
*not Canadian*

Post by Necrosis »

Hm... Question. It says that the Life Leech is affected by Akimbo. Was this true? I cannot recall right now, and I am fairly certain that this is not in Trasfusion.
Willis

Master of the Mask
Lead Programmer

Post by Willis »

Necrosis wrote:Hm... Question. It says that the Life Leech is affected by Akimbo. Was this true? I cannot recall right now, and I am fairly certain that this is not in Trasfusion.
Guns Akimbo is for single-handed weapons only, which excludes the pitchfork, all types of tnt and hairspray, life leech, and voodoo doll
Daedalus
The Dreaming God

Post by Daedalus »

Would you believe that I didn't write that? There's a lot of information here! Really, I commend the person who wrote all that. I am impressed!
Necrosis
Bubble Wrap Man
*not Canadian*

Post by Necrosis »

Thought so. Kinda for a second thought that it may have been an earlier version of Blood, but that is silly anyways. :wink:
Slink

Not to be a dick, but...

Post by Slink »

Necrosis wrote:That means that Slink has begun two of his posts on the same day with "Not to be a dick, but"!
:) Almost. I said, "Hate to be a dick..." Here is the link.
Willis wrote:
Necrosis wrote:Hm... Question. It says that the Life Leech is affected by Akimbo. Was this true? I cannot recall right now, and I am fairly certain that this is not in Trasfusion.
Guns Akimbo is for single-handed weapons only, which excludes the pitchfork, all types of tnt and hairspray, life leech, and voodoo doll
Don't forget, the napalm launcher would technically be a two-handed weapon. Napalm L. was always affected by Akimbo. In the Plasma Pak expansion, the tesla cannon is affected by Akimbo.

Sorry to be a dick... ;)

-Slink
Necrosis
Bubble Wrap Man
*not Canadian*

Post by Necrosis »

D'oh, you win. :oops: