Crystal ball / coop view

Discuss and hash out the Blood universe here.

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

Bert
Rat

Crystal ball / coop view

Post by Bert »

I got a couple of questions about the Crystal ball /coop view seeing as these are all multiplayer only and I have no way to test it out (no bots/ no people to play with)

Crystal ball
-------------
How do you de-activate it? (do I press a button?)
What exactly does it do? Does it switch you to a first person view of your oponents (like in UT where you can check on your team mates)?
Can you still move when you're using the crystal ball?

Coop view
-------------
What is it and how do I activate it?
DustyStyx
2D Artist

Post by DustyStyx »

I'm going to assume you mean the crystal ball in Blood. The Crystal ball and Beast vision havn't even been aproached yet in Transfusion.

In multiplayer it brings up a small view window on the upper right of the screen that showes you where the other players are in the game. You can use it and play the rest of the game at the same time as it's just a little window, and does not take up all of the screen.
Daedalus
The Dreaming God

Post by Daedalus »

The co-op view is activated by the key of your choice. It is exactly what your partner is seeing on his monitor (health ammo etc.)

Be careful though - you might get murdered while watching your ally!
da_weezle
Acolyte

Post by da_weezle »

Well, I think they changed that in some version of Blood. With some newer version you don't see what your ally sees, but you see your ally in 3rd person view... I think...
DustyStyx
2D Artist

Post by DustyStyx »

Sounds like a call for a LAN party! I'll really have to test getting Blood to work on a 2K LAN