Blood For Sale Soon...

Discuss and hash out the Blood universe here.

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

DemonPostalWrkr
Cultist

Post by DemonPostalWrkr »

Ive just sold my dreamcast +250 games, my psx with everything got 200 off of that, selling Duke 3D today along with GTA 3 and Vice City and the doom trillogy. I am probably going to put the rest on ebay soon. It is comming. One unit will be there, 1.0 plasma, and cryptic too. My god Im going to feel bad about giving those up. If I could keep more than 30% of my paychecks I wouldnt have to do this :evil: anyways it will be going on ebay, I will ship anywhere, and lots of games will be there.
DemonPostalWrkr
Cultist

Post by DemonPostalWrkr »

I also have a sega genesis the original in its box, 32x in its box a newer sega +cd Sonic 1, 2, Sonic and Knuckles, Knuckles Chaotix, Sonic Spinball, Pitfall, and a few other classics. I hope someone might be interested in this.
Damien_Azreal
Satan's Spawn

Post by Damien_Azreal »

How much are you going to ask for the OUWB, Plasma and Cryptic? Cause I want OUWB so damn bad.

Post by Guest »

probably 10 dollars each, and 5 for shipping
mouth
Acolyte

Post by mouth »

don't forget to give us the link once u put the items on the ebay.
Are u selling them separately or all at once?

Post by Guest »

depends, why dont you guys vote on it
mouth
Acolyte

Post by mouth »

I guess separately would be better. And I'm guessin you could sell it easier and probably make more money. It's easier to sell it, that's fo sho, unless u'd offer everything for a very low price at the starting bid.