New Blood Website

Discuss and hash out the Blood universe here.

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

Cruo
Axe Zombie

New Blood Website

Post by Cruo »

DustyStyx
2D Artist

Post by DustyStyx »

Ah, man and I was going to register that domain name :P Good luck with it Cruo. What do you have planned for it?
Cruo
Axe Zombie

Post by Cruo »

Cruaich wrote:Ah, man and I was going to register that domain name :P Good luck with it Cruo. What do you have planned for it?
Mainly reviews of user made Blood Maps. Single player, Co-op, BB, and episodes. Going to provide screamshots and a small write up on the levels I review and then put the map up for others to download.

Won't have any walkthroughs, guides, tips n tricks, cheats or anything like that as those are already covered on other Blood sites. I will be throwing up some random Blood things though that aren't in-game related, but are Blood related. Like the Blood PC I built. Stuff that would interest a Blood fan, but people who just want to play the game won't really care about.

Not sure what else I'll be doing with it. I remember your old Blood Tournament project thing you had going, might be cool to try and get an actual list of people who are still able and do play Blood online, to make it easier to get games in of the classic. Transfusion is a nice substitute, but it still doesn't quite have the genuine Blood atmosphere, and is missing some key features yet like crawling... and the net code makes it hard to get a good game going.
mouth
Acolyte

Post by mouth »

hell yes
DustyStyx
2D Artist

Post by DustyStyx »

Sounds cool. How's your current map base? If you are interested, I have a backup of Gameleader's Blood maps, though I've not gone through them all yet, so I can't say what is in there and what is not. It's 20 megs of Blood map goodness.
Cruo
Axe Zombie

Post by Cruo »

Yeah I have them all too, still have the zip file saved to a CD.
predator
Lead Mapper

Post by predator »

Cool. It's always good to see a new site dedicated to our favorite game.
mouth
Acolyte

Post by mouth »

hell yes
Slink

Not to be a dick, but...

Post by Slink »

Cruo, I shall send you my map, if ever I finish it... ;)
-Slink