Postmortem is gone...and back

Discuss and hash out the Blood universe here.

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

kurt
master of the universe

Post by kurt »

I Live...AGAIN wrote:Woah, settle down tiger!

I'm sure their host is just doing some maintenance or something and they are only down temporarily. Naturally because I dont agree with their tactics and call them on it I will get blamed for anything that happens to them. I saw that coming a mile away.

Are you going to start stalking me around the internet now too Kurt like you do to Corbin? Just because I dont agree with your insanely stupid notions?

BTW: How is your ILLEGAL mod coming along? I would venture to guess if you spent half the time working on your mod that you do trolling forums and posting pages and pages of the same idiotic phrases, that you could have finished your illegal mod 10 times over by now.

I certainly wouldn't tell you how my mod is coming along because you're clearly a moron.

I'm stalking you by visiting the Transfusion forum? My website logs indicate that you visit my website constantly, and sometimes several times a day. You ridicule and dismiss everything I say, even when actual facts and evidence are provided. You have insulted an entire community in this thread and provided no explanation for the recent Postmortem thread accusing you of spamming the forum relentlessly. But just like your destructive friends, denial and ridicule seems to be the appropriate response.

Maybe my mod would have been finished by now if I didn't have to constantly deal with idiots like you.

DustyStyx
2D Artist

Post by DustyStyx »

:roll:

I spend a day to set up a lab and come back to this...

/sigh

Joe, we've got our own archives of people in Caleb costumes if you want to bump one of those.

I got a message from Dimebog and he said that they were in the middle of getting things ready to migrate over to a new URL as it is, so things should return to normal anyway.

Calm down
cruxdustrial
Cultist

Post by cruxdustrial »

Dimedog makes me not want to return to PostMortem forums. I get a migrane just thinking about 'Dimedog'. I was encouraged to go over to PostMortem but quickly regretted it after a not-so-warm reception over there.
Joe, we've got our own archives of people in Caleb costumes if you want to bump one of those.
I thought that was a joke. Heh. I misunderstood.
Blood of Nightmares
Zealot

Post by Blood of Nightmares »

cruxdustrial wrote:Dimedog makes me not want to return to PostMortem forums. I get a migrane just thinking about 'Dimedog'. I was encouraged to go over to PostMortem but quickly regretted it after a not-so-warm reception over there.
So AkumaofDarkness was you huh?
cruxdustrial
Cultist

Post by cruxdustrial »

Why would Clari also suddenly return to the Postmortem in the past few days, if he has no respect for its members and supports Joe's ridicule? I also seem to recall that the Postmortem recently had a thread about Joe spamming the Postmortem forum relentlessly.
Yes, there is/was a thread about Joe on postmortem. You are remembering correctly. Though Clari & I were like "wtf, mate?" in response to the thread. Of course, neither of us understand the drama of what is/was going on. Joe has been nice to me. Kurt has been nice to me. And seeing as how I'd actually like to make friends, I don't want to see the two of you fight. I mean, I don't want it to seem like I'm taking sides here either. You are both really nice when you want to be. And Clari seems okay. He/she is the creator of the Hyptertension mod?
So AkumaofDarkness was you huh?
I feel you should've PM'ed me with a question like that.
Daedolon
Cultist

Post by Daedolon »

cruxdustrial wrote:Yes, there is/was a thread about Joe on postmortem. You are remembering correctly. Though Clari & I were like "wtf, mate?" in response to the thread.
You can see why we have an issue with him by just checking his replies to this thread, we're sick and tired of his immature way to communicate his hatred for our love for Blood.

But enough about that. Apparently the server started to redirect most of the traffic to this one GTA website, and the rest displays this particular page showcasing that the domain has expired and is now made a search index page. A lot of American domain retailers do this.

I can't say how long it'll be when we can get Posty back up, but I can confirm that we're not going anywhere. If that domain for whatever unlikely reason creeps back on, activity may continue as it has in the past, but in other cases we'll be informing you of our relocated forums and site when we have them up.
cruxdustrial
Cultist

Post by cruxdustrial »

Thank you for the clarification. Finally, BOM has an answer for his thread. Rather than just the arguments that have littered his thread.
Slink

Not to be a dick, but...

Post by Slink »

I JUST started posting there... it's WB/Atari! ...they haz on to me... :ninja: I must be silent--like the wind. Well, "relatively silent". I guess "invisible" was really what I was going for--nevermind... :|
-Slink (Asshat)
cruxdustrial
Cultist

Post by cruxdustrial »

Nice to see your alive, Slink. I miss you.

Edit: I'm a retard. Should've said this in a PM. duh. -__-;
Last edited by cruxdustrial on Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Corbin
Zealot

Post by Corbin »

Wow where did this flame war erupt from?
cruxdustrial wrote:I feel you should've PM'ed me with a question like that.
Don't ask him to PM you anything. Just a heads up.
I Live...AGAIN
Cabal member

Post by I Live...AGAIN »

As I have said , ummm I dont know 1000 times "I am not asking anyone to believe what I say about the other forum".

In fact, whenever the subject comes up I encourage them to just go and see for themselves. cruxdustrial has obviously done that, as have others.

Again, as i have said many times before "they can do whatever they want" but the minute they step out of their little corner of the internet and attack other people I am calling them out. They have a history of attacking other Blood related locations (Lithtech Forums, doom mods, HT) With as much negative things they have said about this forum, their lucky Dusty is nice enough to post information about why the site isnt working here.

Spambots show up in this forum out of the blue, then people from that forum show up (BoN) and tell people posting here "this forum is dead and full of spambots. Also this forum sucks, why dont you come to our place and post it's much better?" How do you think thats going to be viewed?

As for Kurt, go and pretend to work on your illegal mod that you will never finish, I dont have to explain jack squat to mental midgets like you.
Daedolon
Cultist

Post by Daedolon »

That's nice of you to accuse us of attacking "you" (I think you're taking this on a personal level and think it's all out) when you accuse us of "using spambots" (if that's the correct verb) to wreak havoc.

I guess you haven't seen our register page lately (which I'm sure you have), it asks for human input only Blood fans would know of, so we're dealing with the same issue here.

I also find it outrageous that you say we've been attacking Blood related forums. I can assure I've never let myself down to that level, but if any of our users have, it's completely out of my hands and I'm sorry. I haven't even been informed of such situations -- yet you denigrate our site here every time someone mentions it here.

I know I haven't been choosing the best of words when discussing about you on Posty and I apologize. But I can't help but shrug in frustration after giving you all the occasions to redeem yourself, which you pass on by with more accusations.

I think it's time to move on and leave both our silly quarrel behind, I'm sure I will. Hopefully will remember to honor my decision even through darkest of times, whatever your decision will be.

Thanks to Dusty for keeping it still up here, you're a great guy. I'm sorry for having not been active here but my home is elsewhere and certain "variables" just keep me turning back whenever I try to come here to see how is it going on. Either way, keep it up. We can't afford to lose any more faith in Blood!
cruxdustrial
Cultist

Post by cruxdustrial »

Daedolon wrote: I think it's time to move on and leave both our silly quarrel behind
Quoted for truth. Everyone, please understand we are ALL humans. We are fallible and subject to error. We make mistakes. The best we can do for each other is try to be understanding.
Slink

Not to be a dick, but...

Post by Slink »

Ugh. Flame war.
- - F A C E P A L M - -
I'll not take time to silence the idiocy.
cruxdustrial wrote:Nice to see your alive, Slink. I miss you.

Edit: I'm a retard. Should've said this in a PM. duh. -__-;
Wha...? Do I know you, sir? ;-P
I Live...AGAIN
Cabal member

Post by I Live...AGAIN »

Daedolon, you and I have been at these crossroads before. I am all for just forgetting the whole mess.

Having gone back and read my last post I realize that using the word "they" casts too broad of brush. There are some cool people at your forum, there are also some who are not soo much. Your right though, you yourself cant control what everyone who gathers there does. My bad for making it seem as if thats what I was saying. I had sentence containing the words "certain individuals" in that post but I must have edited it for for some reason, I did not mean to imply the entire population of your forum. My apologies.