Exchange "One Unit whole blood" -Plasma Pak

Discuss and hash out the Blood universe here.

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

justice
Axe Zombie

Exchange "One Unit whole blood" -Plasma Pak

Post by justice »

Hi @all :o ,

I´m a new member of this Blood-Forum...i come from germany and i have a very nice offer to you all :wink: :

Does anyone of you need a new (new and never opened) piece of the "One Unit whole blood" game with big box/(factory sealed with stickers, it has circular seals (small stickers) which seals the box)!!! ...for your collection?

...I only exchange the game against a "Plasma Pak" Add On with big box. If anyone of you is having the "Plasma Pak" twice, then i will exchange the "One unit whole blood" big box against this "Plasma Pak". I can sell the box to you, too....but only if you can sell me a "Plasma Pak" with big box! 8)

If one of you want some pictures of the big box, then write me a PM... :wink:
justice
Axe Zombie

Post by justice »

...Is no one interested in this??? :(

I have three big boxes of the "One Unit whole blood", which are all sealed with circular stickers, never opened and the boxes are in !NEW! condition!!! ...What do you want more? :shrug: ...

...two of this boxes i can exchange for the "Plasma Pak" if you want?! I can sell it to you, too, but only if you sell me the "Plasma Pak"! And believes me, i will pay a very good price for it. 8) ...if we don´t exchange the games...

Here are three pics of one of the three boxes...that you believe me what I write here (in the third picture you will see one of two of the circular stickers, which seal the box):

...so, if anyone is interested now, then write directly in this topic please or write me a PM :wink:
Slink

Not to be a dick, but...

Post by Slink »

Sigh, it is a beautiful copy. Alas, I have not an extra copy of Plasma...
justice
Axe Zombie

Post by justice »

This is not bad...Today by chance I found this great piece in an online shop - and i´m so happy now, because i was looking for that such a long time:

...the seller says, that the box is still sealed, but i don´t think so if i see the picture?! Perhaps he means that the box is sealed with circular stickers on the side of the box? I don´t know?
Slink

Not to be a dick, but...

Post by Slink »

The box may still be sealed, but not in perfect condition. Still, it is a lucky find. Congrat's. :)
justice
Axe Zombie

Post by justice »

Thank you very much Slink! :P ...Yes, a "Plasma Pak" to find in perfect condition is a very hard way to get it, i think!

...Very nice forum here!

Is there anywhere a topic in this forum where i can see your collection or the collection of the other members? :arrow: I´m very interested...to see your collections. :wink:

...i have some rare finds in my collection, too! 8)
For example :arrow: "Commander Keen - Aliens ate my babysitter" Big box, still factory sealed in cellophane, US.
or :arrow: "Duke Nukem 3d" Big box, still factory sealed in cellophane, US. In Addition there are the signs of the developers on the sealed Duke box! :)

I am in search of the "Blood mouse pad" and i search the "Blood shareware with Cardboard box". I know, that at ebay you can get the shareware of Blood - but only in a jewel case. I only want the shareware with Cardboard box like i see in this big collection, which i can see on the home side of this forum. :(
justice
Axe Zombie

Post by justice »

Today i found this rare addition for my collection 8)

Blood Promo Poster:

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... :IT&ih=004
justice
Axe Zombie

Post by justice »

Does anyone of you sell the blood shareware with cardboard box to me? I will pay a very good price for it! How about 70 dollars? Or 80 dollars? If anyone is interested in this, please write me a PM or post in this topic directly... :wink:
Willis

Master of the Mask
Lead Programmer

Post by Willis »

justice wrote:...the seller says, that the box is still sealed, but i don´t think so if i see the picture?! Perhaps he means that the box is sealed with circular stickers on the side of the box? I don´t know?
The Plasma Pak box was sealed with cellophane wrapping, not stickers, and I don't see cellophane on that box. Also, on the outside of the cellophane, most (not all) had a 3DFX sticker.

I do have sealed versions of Plasma Pak and the Shareware box as well, and would probably be interested in trading for one or both of your OUWB boxes.

As for that poster, incredible find! I had never seen it before, as it is a European advertisement (the circle 18 is a dead give away, aside from the Eidos branding)

That is a strange looking poster (and rather poorly done). It's the Eidos Blood box art, with the US Shareware box art, and some random pillars and oddly fonted quotes. But just the same, there were more than one, so it looks like I will be joining my collection as well.

Just a side note, since there is interest, and it was long out of date, I have updated my collection page located at http://www.deathmask.net/collection.php
(Note, missing from pictures are things that are in 'limbo' [read: likely to no longer be a part of my collection - 2 OUWB boxes, 2 Blood Shareware boxes, 1 Plasma Pak box, 1 Cryptic Passage box, 1 Blood SE box, 1 Blood 2 Nightmare Levels box)
justice
Axe Zombie

Post by justice »

@Willis

I can only say: WOW!!! ...to your collection-summer 08-update. Respect really!!! Thanks for the congratulations to my Blood-poster! Where do you get all this new Blood additions to your collection? At the moment i wrote you a PM...i hope you write back ;)
wangho
Acolyte

Post by wangho »

gat damn Willis! That's beautimus
Willis

Master of the Mask
Lead Programmer

Post by Willis »

justice wrote:@Willis

I can only say: WOW!!! ...to your collection-summer 08-update. Respect really!!! Thanks for the congratulations to my Blood-poster! Where do you get all this new Blood additions to your collection? At the moment i wrote you a PM...i hope you write back ;)
I get my items from various places: local stores, outlets, online stores, ebay, game trading sites, etc...

As for the PM, I have replied.
justice
Axe Zombie

Post by justice »

Really well. I do it also on the same way like you...but a collection like yours i´ve never seen! I´m still in another forum for Id games. This is the collection of the master of this forum, it´s very interesting, too. (but i think you´re not interested in this...you only collect blood games, or?):

...you have PM :o
Willis

Master of the Mask
Lead Programmer

Post by Willis »

That is an amazing collection!
justice
Axe Zombie

Post by justice »

You´re right Willis! :wink: