Any game better than Blood ???

Discuss and hash out the Blood universe here.

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

Zardoz
Fanatic

Post by Zardoz »

Now someone tell me this... If Blood is so good, then why did we turn to Blood 2 in the first place? Or any other game for that matter...
cuz we wants the morezz... :gargoyle:
sadist_329
Axe Zombie

Post by sadist_329 »

I agree , we need more of the same kinda Bleeewwwd !!!
mouth
Acolyte

Post by mouth »

Better than Blood? Seriously?
Nope, just Blood.
Drakan

Necv Xouhkot

Post by Drakan »

Manhunt.

MANHUNT!

MANHUNT!

Seriously, the gore factor and everything else is right up there with Blood.
Voxel
Axe Zombie

Post by Voxel »

Drakan wrote:Manhunt.

MANHUNT!

MANHUNT!

Seriously, the gore factor and everything else is right up there with Blood.
I love how the enemies' blood/meat and brain matter sticks to the walls and slowly gets dragged down by the g-force, after you smash their face in with a metal bat.
Drakan

Necv Xouhkot

Post by Drakan »

Oh hell yeah. Or when you've got an enemy coming around your corner. Whip out and pop them right in the face with a shotgun.

:twisted:
Ra_Ra_Gazaa
Resident Phantasm

Post by Ra_Ra_Gazaa »

Drakan wrote:Oh hell yeah. Or when you've got an enemy coming around your corner. Whip out and pop them right in the face with a shotgun.

:twisted:
It gets boring though.

By the time the [SPOILERSPOILERDONTREADTHIS!]Swat team[SPOILERGOTAWAYNOWLULZ] turned against me, I was more "meh" than "woah" myself...

A worthy experience though.

:phantasm:
DustyStyx
2D Artist

Post by DustyStyx »

I really hated even watching my friend play Manhunt. It looked like some kind of knock off of Saw (which I only know of from the commercials).
Phosphoric Acid
Quixotic

Post by Phosphoric Acid »

Even though saw came 'after' Manhunt ;)

Personally i enjoy Manhunt, it has replay value (well it keeps me coming back for more anyway, i guess it doesn't apply to everyone).
mouth
Acolyte

Post by mouth »

I tried Manhunt, I dunno, it was just awfully repetitive to me and not brutal and violent enough to keep my interest. So I didn't bother finishing it.
I really expected a brutal game, but it was like meh..
Phosphoric Acid
Quixotic

mouth wrote:I really expected a brutal game, but it was like meh..
For real? Come on this game was banned in several countries, what more can one expect without crossing the line... oh wait, yeah, Manhunt 2. That one was banned from just about every single country besides America, even the bbfc rejected it here in the UK, and that doesn't happen often. I would love to give it a go, but unfortunately...
Voxel
Axe Zombie

Post by Voxel »

mouth wrote:I tried Manhunt, I dunno, it was just awfully repetitive to me and not brutal and violent enough to keep my interest. So I didn't bother finishing it.
It's kinda dull to kill criminals (in self-defence), I want to pull a plastic bag over an innocent little girl and subsequently punch her 3 times in her face and then stab her in the gut with a rusty screwdriver :evillaugh: I also want to kill babies, I want to roll over them with a heavy truck :) Killable kids for the win.
Slink

Not to be a dick, but...

Post by Slink »

Voxel wrote:
mouth wrote:I tried Manhunt, I dunno, it was just awfully repetitive to me and not brutal and violent enough to keep my interest. So I didn't bother finishing it.
It's kinda dull to kill criminals (in self-defence), I want to pull a plastic bag over an innocent little girl and subsequently punch her 3 times in her face and then stab her in the gut with a rusty screwdriver :evillaugh: I also want to kill babies, I want to roll over them with a heavy truck :) Killable kids for the win.
LOL a$shole.
Phosphoric Acid
Quixotic

Voxel wrote:
Ok, no...
Drakan

Necv Xouhkot

Post by Drakan »

We could always just MOD the game to give it new weapons, animations, etc...

Pitchfork! :twisted: