need a little guidance....

General discussion relating to the Transfusion project.

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

fourchannel
Rat

need a little guidance....

Post by fourchannel »

First time posting here. Tried to search for this but I just couldn't come up with anything sensible.

I have finally gotten transfusion 1.0, 1.1, and 1.3b to install, and work.

but in single player mode there are no enemies. It's just me running around stocking up on ammo. Game looks really nice but I've only been able to see it in action on multiplayer mode.

1.3beta is installed in a separate directory from transfusion 1.0, and patch.

also...

when I get to the end of a level, E1M1, for example. It does not load the next level in the line up. Seeing how the single player maps are still incomplete I can understand. But is there the option of having it auto load the next map?

any help would be appreciated. I loved blood and am excited to see it back in action again.

-----
running ubuntu linux, 5.10. nvidia geforce 6800 gs. nvidia propriety drivers installed and working.
DustyStyx
2D Artist

Post by DustyStyx »

First off, welcome to the forum fourchannel, we apreciate your feedback.

There is a simple explenation for your quandry. Unfortunalty it has to do with the fact that we don't quite have singleplayer ready for Transfusion yet. We are working on adding in the enemies from Episode 1; rat, bat, brown and grey cultists, gargoils, cheaogh, and of course zombies. You will see SP elements in Transfusion 1.1Beta4 but they will still be rough.

Not to put a date on it (that would be Kazashi's job) but hopefully we will have beta4 avilable soon.
fourchannel
Rat

Post by fourchannel »

Cruaich wrote:There is a simple explenation for your quandry. Unfortunalty it has to do with the fact that we don't quite have singleplayer ready for Transfusion yet. We are working on adding in the enemies from Episode 1; rat, bat, brown and grey cultists, gargoils, cheaogh, and of course zombies. You will see SP elements in Transfusion 1.1Beta4 but they will still be rough.
Cool. And thanks for the quick reply =D
predator
Lead Mapper

Post by predator »

Yes, beta4 should have enemies at least in E1M1 and E1M2. Those maps should also be linked, so when you finish E1M1 you'll continue in E1M2.