The End of the Game

General discussion relating to the Transfusion project.

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

Slink

Not to be a dick, but...

Re: Who's left?

Post by Slink »

Cruaich wrote:Dont forget Slink.
Thanks! :)
timhale wrote:I know it's been forever, but I'm just wondering who's left on the project?
There's some cool screenshots on Luke's website of an updated zombie and gargoyle, so I know he's still around.
TIM! Holy crap man, good to hear from you. Where in tarnation is Luke's website? :lol:

Sorry guys, I'll be able to work on TF again soon. ;)

-Slink
Kazashi
Shadow Warrior

Post by Kazashi »

Well I don't actually have a website as such, just some webspace upon which I put my pictures, and which the other guys often trawl through in the hopes of finding something new :wink:
Slink

Not to be a dick, but...

Post by Slink »

I bid you, send me the location of this "webspace" you speak of, at once! Thank you kindly, good sir.
-Slink ;)
Willis

Master of the Mask
Lead Programmer

Post by Willis »

Can't we please let this thread die? I don't like the title much :x
mouth
Acolyte

Post by mouth »

Well, can I help in any way to contribute to the Transfusion project?
Texturing maybe?
If there's anything I can do, please, just tell me.
Elric
Cabal member

Post by Elric »

Willis wrote:Can't we please let this thread die? I don't like the title much :x
This thread is certainly no longer relevant now that TF has a brand new motivated game coder. Don't you think Willis? :wink:

I'm glad I was proved wrong on this topic BTW :oops: It would have been a pity if this project had died.

Surprisingly, from my experience, TF tends to need this kind of threads once in a while, when things start to go real slowww..... just to make people jump up and say "Wait! No! It's not dead!" and go back to work. Let's hope it won't be needed anymore. :wink:
Willis

Master of the Mask
Lead Programmer

Post by Willis »

in every aspect, I concur!

Still learning the QC, but I think I'm starting to get fairly familiar/proficient in it. Might come some time where I may ask for your thoughts though. Luckily there seems to be plenty of active QC coders which is really nice for support purposes.
EllWhyEff
Rat

Post by EllWhyEff »

I am new here, but I would like to help out on the mod.
DustyStyx
2D Artist

Post by DustyStyx »

Hi EllWhyEff, welcome to the forum. What do you like to do?

Post by Guest »

I map
EllWhyEff
Rat

Post by EllWhyEff »

oops, for got to login
DustyStyx
2D Artist

Post by DustyStyx »

No worries, it happends at times. Well, maping is good. There are a number of maps at various stages of completion and some that havn't been touched yet.

I'm sure Predator and Bloodite will help point things out. What editor(s) are you famiular with?
EllWhyEff
Rat

Post by EllWhyEff »

Well, I have used QOOLE (for Q and Q2) and QeRadient (Q3). So yeah, if you can get me the stuff I will give it a try. But if and when the Q3 engine code is released, I might be making a stand alone thing for that with some of my friends, but thats another story. You guys should switch to that when it comes out. :wink: But seriously, I'll give it a shot and I hope I can really help.
DustyStyx
2D Artist

Post by DustyStyx »

We've mulled over switching to the Q3BSP for a while, though with what we can do with DarkPlaces there's no real reason to.

Predator likes to use GtkRadient for his mapping, others like to use WorldCraft and Hammer. I dont know how one would go about integrating our map changes to Qoole, though that's been open sourced so it shouldn't be to dificult if you know how.
DustyStyx
2D Artist

Post by DustyStyx »

Actualy Predator has done a number of Blood maps in Q3A. You may find them of intrest. clicky