- Bubble Wrap Man
- Posts: 1242
- Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 01:38 am
- Location: In The Flesh
Added: Cradle to Grave doesn't have them... Odd. Well, I've noticed something with Cradle to Grave... It's really buggy. INSANELY buggy. Practically any usable object crashes my game, so at some point I think I might try making a full list of them. In the meantime, which maps DO have them?
- Caleb's Bootlicker
- Posts: 57
- Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2004 02:33 am
- Location: Orillia, ON Canada
1) Water does turn copper green, so the blue does look silly, authentic to Blood or not.
2) The water is not included in the model and therefore is 'invisible', leaving only the metal vase to be skinned.
Either way, I think you're right.
Master of the Mask
- Posts: 872
- Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2004 09:28 am
- Location: Eau Claire, WI USA
Water appears blue from reflections of the sky. In most situations (rivers, natural bodies of water, etc..) it takes a darker form of brown from the silt and soil withing and below it.
In the case of being in a fountain, Cruaich is spot on in the fact that water would be in no way blue... it would be transparent, or, as he stated, having sat in a copper/brass object long enough, it would start to corrode into a light-greenish oxide.
Not to be a dick, but...
- Posts: 1904
- Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2004 04:42 am
- Location: Niagara County, NY
I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW, I have THOUGHT about that before! ...and you may be right, but its regardless that any bit of water that small would be completely transparent.Willis wrote:Clearly, water has no color, it only takes color from its surrounds and of course from light.
http://www-bsac.eecs.berkeley.edu/~suni ... ksnack.jpg
http://s91136419.onlinehome.us/nzweb/la ... cier-1.jpg
Check out the image. Note the blue in the glacier, and the lack of blue in the sky? Maybe it is just an illusion...