Blood 2 mod

Cool ideas, unfortunately, they breach copyright.
Caleb --2nd
Zealot

Post by Caleb --2nd »

but really
what painting in the first screen at the windows there?
its a skeleton or what?
predator
Lead Mapper

Post by predator »

Very nice screens Kurt. Atmospheric. They make me want to be there... and shoot those guys. :twisted: :wink:
I hope you continue your quest for "true" Blood 2. Good luck with your project, I'll be visiting your page and watching your progress.
I second ILA though, why would you leave this forum? I don't see a reason for it.
wangho
Acolyte

Post by wangho »

I'm gonna stay here at Transfusion just to go against the fads
Blood of Nightmares
Zealot

Post by Blood of Nightmares »

BTW Kurt, you are going to work on that Hall of Epiphany level? (and you could make the sky a little darker red like in the FMV)
Last edited by Blood of Nightmares on Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kurt
master of the universe

Post by kurt »

I'll get back to work on that level eventually.

Unfortunately there's several thousand other things that need to be taken care of first...

Slink

Not to be a dick, but...

Post by Slink »

Though many have "moved", many remain here. Your efforts are not in vain, methinks.
kurt
master of the universe

Post by kurt »

Thanks, Slink.

Hopefully your efforts on Transfusion haven't been in vain either. A lot of people, including myself would still like to see Transfusion continue and eventually be completed.

As for Resurrection, I'll continue to try to do my best with all of this work that needs to be done...

kurt
master of the universe

Post by kurt »

It seems that the quiet around here has eliminated that pesky troll problem, so I just thought I'd drop in.

The Resurrection project is still being worked on and there's still much left to be done. I estimate that there will eventually be approximately 60 new SP levels, new models with greater detail, and many improved fixes in the game code and AI.

I've also heard that people don't particularly enjoy slow and lengthy videos. So here's a new trailer for the project that's fast paced, action packed and uses a modified cheesy sci-fi horror theme for its presentation. :)

Work is ongoing and this all may still take awhile...

Slink

Not to be a dick, but...

Post by Slink »

Nice vid! Great architecture too. Love your tasteful use of texture placement.
kurt
master of the universe

Post by kurt »

This will be my final update here as I attempt to end all Resurrection updates on the internet.

I've spent 2 years of my free time on this project, trying to do what I thought was a good thing. It wasn't done for attention, praise, or money, and I seriously thought that more people would want to become involved in this effort if I just continuously demonstrated the possibilities.

But instead, a group of immature individuals saw what I'd done, and decided to do the exact same thing. For 2 years Resurrection attempted to create a re-visualized and re-imagined Blood 2 story and game. Then along came some thieves, and they'll also do a re-visualized and re-imagined Blood 2 story and game. They've taken the purpose and goals of my own project to serve themselves, and made a mockery of it all. If that wasn't enough, they've also recreated and copied my own work on more then one occasion, and I wouldn't be at all surprised if their ever changing game story resembles mine eventually as well. These children have also engaged in a ridiculous campaign to undermine me and this project through insults, lies and ridicule.

All of this damage and destruction has been done simply because they want some praise and profit, and they don't appreciate anyone being honest in their opinions, or in providing any true facts whatsoever. They will however accept donations through PayPal, and all of the major credit cards.

This madness appears to be my reward for all that I have tried to do over the past 2 years. It seems that hard work and honesty really are pointless when theft and lies are simply so much easier. I really regret ever posting anything about this project on the internet, and so I'll just stop all of these updates on the internet altogether.

The facts and evidence are out there for anyone to discover if anyone cares to learn the truth. But I'll no longer respond to the childish behavior of these parasitic thieves and liars, or answer any further questions pertaining to this project.

I appreciate all of the support and interest that I've received over the past 2 years, and I'll continue to do my best on all of the work that remains.

zZaRDoZz
Acolyte

Post by zZaRDoZz »

^^Kurt^^
These children have also engaged in a ridiculous campaign to undermine me and this project through insults, lies and ridicule.
Live by the photoshop....

Die by the photoshop.

I Live...AGAIN
Cabal member

Post by I Live...AGAIN »

Well, I think we are both in agreement that you should keep your public updates to a minimum, (maybe for different reasons) but I do think you should still give some type of statement of Resurrection's status from time to time just so people dont think it has been abandoned.
Like we have talked before many times, it's your project and you can do whatever you wish with it, I hope you can complete it at some point but I also understand that it's a huge task for one person to do everything your attempting.
I'm sure you already know my feelings about Hypertension, if not you can check the Transfusion thread concerning it.

If you want my honest opinion, this constant flaming back and fourth between the 2 projects does well to get them noticed, but will hurt both of you in the long run.

Good Luck Kurt.
kurt
master of the universe

Post by kurt »

I am aware of your opinions Joe, and I agree that everyone is entitled to do whatever they want with their own projects.

But is it acceptable to tolerate an admitted thief and liar's attempt to make money through inappropriate behavior, or through the theft of ideas and resources? The internet was designed to make accurate information available, and when attempts are made to try to silence the truth from being told through insults and ridicule, doesn't that tell you something?

Anyone is free to examine all of the facts and evidence and to form their own opinions. You're entitled to support theft, lies and bad behavior by allowing childish thieves to profit financially, and I'm entitled to tell the honest truth with indisputable evidence, and to also respond to their inappropriate actions and childish behavior.

However I am attempting to end this thread maturely by simply providing an honest explanation of the facts. I will no longer provide any updates due to these childish parasitic thieves, and I really don't feel like debating this matter any further.
Slink

Not to be a dick, but...

Post by Slink »

I can end the thread right now. ^_^

Seriously, everyone was asked not to discuss hypertension here. This is due to peoples' extremely varied opinions on the topic. Please discuss the the matter in PM or on another site. Thanks.

(So that WAS about HT, right??)

-Slink
zZaRDoZz
Acolyte

Post by zZaRDoZz »

^^ Or the character of people working on hypertension/ b2r at least. He could have simply linked his announcement to the the posty b2r thread announcement. We could stop retaliating for kurt's every 2nd or 3rd paragraph (Liars! parasites and thieves, oh my! Liars! paras....) These things would show maturity, yes. Slink, Check your pm.