Blood 2 mod

Cool ideas, unfortunately, they breach copyright.
I Live...AGAIN
Cabal member

Post by I Live...AGAIN »

Wow Kurt, I love the detail of that.
HYPE
Cultist

Post by HYPE »

caleb goes to london :lol:

awesome work, kurt
wangho
Acolyte

Post by wangho »

It's all looking great and I know this project once completed, will be something really great. I'm assured all of this is in good hands and you're gonna do it right. It seems kinda funny that, after all this time, all of these big projects are going on these days. But, Doom still has new stuff being made for it, why not Blood?
Ransu
Cheetah

Post by Ransu »

Because DOOM actually has a source code released for people to mess with. I love some of the mods and stuff that have been made.
wangho
Acolyte

Post by wangho »

yes, but you can still make great new Blood maps with mapedit. That's worth more to me than modding or any graphic enhancements
kurt
master of the universe

Post by kurt »

Since it's the last day of the year, I figured that it seemed appropriate to look back on all the work that's been accomplished.

I thought that creating a video demo might be a good idea. But rather then showcase new models and levels, I thought I'd pay tribute to those original retail levels from long ago.

After all, if it wasn't for Blood 2's failure, I'd have to find some other project to work on. :lol:

It's been a good productive year working on all of this, and I'll look forward to continuing all of this madness next year.

I hope you enjoy the video. :)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Pc0RD_t0ZZA

I Live...AGAIN
Cabal member

Post by I Live...AGAIN »

Like I said earlier when I played the alpha, the game plays soo much different now, it's much more like "Blood 2" than "Blood2:The Chosen"
kurt
master of the universe

Post by kurt »

Even though there hasn't been many comments on the retail remix video, I think that people are beginning to take notice and to see the potential in all of this.

This project is now listed on sites from Brazil and France, and the number of visitors to the project website has increased as well. In addition a talented musician with an excellent track record, has also offered to contribute to this project. Based on his previous work, I can promise that professional high quality original music and ambiance will eventually be included in this game as well, and I'll reveal more as it develops.

So this new year seems to be starting off well so far, and hopefully good fortune will continue for the remainder of this project. :)

I still have a lot of coding to do, so excuse me while I go bang my head against a wall. :banghead:

DustyStyx
2D Artist

Post by DustyStyx »

Sweet man! Sounds like you're getting places.
I Live...AGAIN
Cabal member

Post by I Live...AGAIN »

Enough of this chatter Kurt! Back to coding!

***shoves Kurt back down the basement stairs***

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Caleb --2nd
Zealot

Post by Caleb --2nd »

nice
keep up the good work and get the mod up alredy (:
Vuzeth
Deceptossum

Post by Vuzeth »

Caleb --2nd wrote:get the mod up alredy (:
Caleb2nd, is your ragdoll mod or TC completed? You was claiming it won't take longer than a month. :lol:
Caleb --2nd
Zealot

Post by Caleb --2nd »

Ghoste wrote:
Caleb --2nd wrote:get the mod up alredy (:
Caleb2nd, is your ragdoll mod or TC completed? You was claiming it won't take longer than a month. :lol:
my ragdoll is complete
i'm now uploading screen...

Vuzeth
Deceptossum

Post by Vuzeth »

Oh, my! It looks beautiful. But I thought it would be ragdoll mod for Blood2, not preschool activities.
Caleb --2nd
Zealot

Post by Caleb --2nd »

Ghoste wrote:Oh, my! It looks beautiful. But I thought it would be ragdoll mod for Blood2, not preschool activities.
sorry for disappointing you :(