What game are you currently playing?

Anything gaming related that is not red and gooey goes in here.

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

Damien_Azreal
Satan's Spawn

What game are you currently playing?

Post by Damien_Azreal »

Got this idea from 3D Realms, we have a thread like this there and it's pretty damn good. Gives people a nice idea about games.
Plus it's just interesting to see what other people are actualy playing.

Okay, I'll start off....

Clive Barker's Undying... I reinstalled this last week and have been steadily running through it.

I've also been playing Serious Sam 2 a lot. Love this game.

God I love FPS. :D Also, just to tease you all... here's a screen of my current desktop....

:D

Okay, so what are you guys playing? (other than Blood :P )
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Now I'm playing Descent:

Last edited by Anonymous on Tue Jan 17, 2006 07:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Lizzy
Is she coming or going?

Post by Lizzy »

I hope you don't mind it being off the pc and on to the game cube

I'm playing Resident Evil Remake:

I'm currently rebecca at the moment, found some screenshots.
Willis

Master of the Mask
Lead Programmer

Post by Willis »

Damien: excellent work on that desktop! (though the voodoo doll's face seems a bit odd/out-of-place)

I've just been using this for years

What I'm playing?
and umm, Blood in BloodBath mode against myself... pretty lame, but I win every time!
Damien_Azreal
Satan's Spawn

Post by Damien_Azreal »

Lizzy, it can be any platform, just whatever game your currently playing. :D

Willis, yeah the face is a little odd but it's cool none the less. Phait at 3DRealms is the guy who made it, it says his name down in the lower right coner. :D He did a few different ones as x-mas gifts for us.
It is very kick ass. 8)

I just finished the Undying... now I want a sequal. It had been a few years since I'd played it, forgot how much I loved it.
And damn they ldeft it open for a sequal.
Caleb_2k
Acolyte

Post by Caleb_2k »

i was currently playing Far Cry but i reinstalled my PC so i guess it will be a good time to start my Stepmania again =)
Necrosis
Bubble Wrap Man
*not Canadian*

Post by Necrosis »

Many games at once. Right now, Darkwatch, Call of Duty 2, Quake 4 (picked that one up again), Burnout Revenge, Resident Evil 4 (PS2 version has sooooo much new stuff, and the game was already worth replaying), Metal Gear Solid 3 (I decided not to wait for Subsistence, though I will still pick it up), Guilty Gear XX (even more now that I have multiple opponents of equal skill), Guild Wars (I'm the founder of a Blood Guild, Tchernobog's Cabal!) and holy s*** this is a long list.
Damien_Azreal
Satan's Spawn

Post by Damien_Azreal »

Shogo: MAD

Drakan

Necv Xouhkot

Post by Drakan »

Gamecube - Starfox Adventures. Quite good indeed. Not the most open ended game in the world, but certainly it's pulled off better than the evil half life. Puzzles aren't to bad either. Some thinking? Sure, but not as horrid as such like... Tomb Raider. Only complaint I have is the Combat could be better. Not to mention drop dead gorgeous graphics, wondeful music, and superb voice acting. Oh yeah, this earned Player's Choice indeed. Screenshots...

Dark Ice Mines
Thorntail Hollow
Fox's Mugshot

40% through it so far. After this, I'm taking straight onto Medal of Honor: Frontline.

On the N64, I'm playing 007: The World is not enough. It's ok, I guess. Playable. Trouble is that Bond moves like he's on crutches, and well... FPS on console doesn't always work to well, especially if it's true 3D. But it's playable, so I'll finish it. At least the graphics are nicely boosted by the expansion cartridge. I'm on the 3rd mission so far: Thames Chase. Screenshot...

Nice shot, bitch!

And for the Playstation, we have Exhumed. Ahh yes, the FPS about blowing the Kilmaats a new hole in Karnak. Can't compare it to the PC version, but it's good fun! The weapons and making use of ancient artifacts to navigate levels still amazes me to this day. Truth is, I don't really want to be playing this, but years ago I was nearly finished... Must have been over a good 90%. But when I let my brother have a go, he erased the damn thing by accident! So... I've finally picked it back up and I'm clocking it again. Couldn't find any screenies. Sorry.

The PC? Currently on Ultimate Doom on Episode 3. Playing Doom2 online, and a bit of quake 3 as well. After I finish UD, I'm taking on Doom 64 - PC version.

Edit: I'm also playing quake co-op with the zeus-bot. And I'm playing Postal 2: Apocolyptic Weekend.

Oh. My. God. This expansion pack is bloody wicked! Haha, pun. But s***, the melee weapons are great, especially the Scythe and Machette. :evillaugh: A bit different to it's counterpart. You actually play it kinda like other FPS's. As in a preset list of missions, only more to do errands, mindless zombie head smashing, or what not. That's fine by me though, I heard it's what, 10 missions long? And the situations prove amusing anyhow. Expect a full review when I finish it.

Hey Damien, would Reviews of games we finish be ok in this thread?
Hellen
The Eye of Beast

Post by Hellen »

FEAR.
Enough said? Or should I add that:
Dancing phones on the ceiling and dead soldiers in the walls owned me? (mouth, this time I set physics on max. But maybe I’m wrong again?).
Daedalus
The Dreaming God

Post by Daedalus »

Blood level design.
Lizzy
Is she coming or going?

Post by Lizzy »

Today i've moved off resident evil to silent hill 3.

Screenshots, only 2:

No*3 is the best of them all.
da_weezle
Acolyte

Post by da_weezle »

Ðædalu§ Ðeathmask wrote:Blood level design.
:D
Hellen
The Eye of Beast

Post by Hellen »

Don’t laugh. It was a “Blood level design” bot. It appears everywhere sometimes.
mouth
Acolyte

Post by mouth »

Homeworld, the best 3d RTS in my book :)
And about to finish Thief 3 as well.

Hellen - yeah, well, like I said, problems in calculating the ragg doll effect ;)
It's your computer.. I swears it!!1 (j/k) :lol: