What game are you currently playing?

Anything gaming related that is not red and gooey goes in here.

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

Damien_Azreal
Satan's Spawn

Post by Damien_Azreal »

Clive Barker's Jericho

Image Image Image Image Image

It's a fun game, pretty straight forward run and gun.. but it's solid. Performs well, no bugs... and the story is Clive Barker goodness.
DustyStyx
2D Artist

Post by DustyStyx »

Must.... upgrade... :banghead:
Damien_Azreal
Satan's Spawn

Post by Damien_Azreal »

Clive Barker's Jericho

Finished it. :) Fun game, looking forward to a sequel (there better be a damn sequel).
Ransu
Cheetah

Post by Ransu »

My graphics card is a BFG Tech Overclocked NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT 512 MB, my processor is Intel Duo 2.66 GHz, and my RAM is 1 GB so anyone think I can run Jericho?

EDIT: Downloading the demo to find out but let me know anyways. :wink:
Damien_Azreal
Satan's Spawn

Post by Damien_Azreal »

Yeah.

It should perform very well. Are you running WinXP or Vista? If you're running Vista it could hurt performance a little, and 1 gig of ram will hurt you as well. Loading will take a bit and it may stutter for ya.
That 8600 may hurt you as well, my 7950 is more powerful than a 8600... so you may not get silky smooth frames but it will run.

I'm running,

WinXP
AMD x2 4600+ (each core at 2.6GHz)
2GB DDR2Ram 800mhz
EVGA GeForce 7950GT 512MB

And I run at 1280*1024, with everything maxed.
Ransu
Cheetah

Post by Ransu »

I'm on Windows XP Media Center Edition which is also known as Windows XP Professional with a media enhancement. :)
Damien_Azreal
Satan's Spawn

Post by Damien_Azreal »

You should be able to run it okay. Your lack of ram and your 8600 might hold ya back a little, but not much.

http://browse.files.filefront.com/Clive ... files.html

There's the link to try the demo, not the best level in the game... and you only get three of the characters (and only two of the good ones) but it's okay.
mouth
Acolyte

Post by mouth »

Playing Deus Ex Invisible War for the first time. Right after solving Deus Ex for the third time. Sounds like a bad move right? Sure, it's not nearly as good as Deus Ex, but it's really not as bad as I expected it to be. Deus Ex 3 better be in vein of the first one though or I'll kick their friggin asses! :P :)
Ransu
Cheetah

Post by Ransu »

Got Jericho. Only thing I needed to adjust was the resolution. Changed it to 800X600 and it's smooth plus I can use the motion blur and advanced smoothing to highest. Pretty nice graphics and I'm surprised I'm running it. Just got started on it so I hope I have fun with it. :D
Damien_Azreal
Satan's Spawn

Post by Damien_Azreal »

Hope ya like it, it's a fun game... nothing ground breaking... but fun. The character swapping can be odd at first, but you'll get used to it quickly.

Also the survival sequences can be tricky... but once you get them down, they're nothing. I was blowing through them on the first time.

I figured the game would run for ya, it is a good looking game, I love how it uses Depth of Field.
RedFanatic
A More Tidy Caleb

Post by RedFanatic »

Long time no Post here but this time i have quite a list.......

Startopia
Painkiller
Call of Juarez
Need For Speed: Road Challenge
The Nations
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
Second Life

And slightly less regularly
Nolf2 and Devastation

This is the Golden age of Game playing for me.........Brilliant
:guns:
Drakan

Necv Xouhkot

Post by Drakan »

PAINKILLER PAINKILLER PAINKILLER PAINKILLER PAINKILLER PAINKILLER PAINKILLER PAINKILLER!!!!!!!

Oh yeah bitches, the new PC I have runs this mofo siiiiiilky smooth. I can't say for sure if it's the most powerful or up to date PC out there, but considering I got a 512mb Nvidia card installed, it runs powerful enough - that it runs my most favourite game next to Blood, Painkiller, at max settings. If anyone's interested I'll post the specs.

Oh hell yeah... That reminds me...

*goes to play Painkiller*
Dimebog
The Enlightened Florist

Post by Dimebog »

How's DosBox on your new computer, Drakan?
Damien_Azreal
Satan's Spawn

Post by Damien_Azreal »

DOSBox is very CPU intensive, so if he has a good high end CPU he should be fine.
Drakan

Necv Xouhkot

Post by Drakan »

If I could figure out and remember the commands to launch the games, I'd be fine.

Unfortunately, this notepad I'm browsing doesn't seem as helpful as it used to be. I understand how to mount the C:\ that I found in the readme, but I can't seem to find the simple answer to the simple Q, how do I launch the game?

Might the wolf be able to quickly ask for help and make like a noob? He shall inform you Dimebog of his answer then.

When he comes up for air after hours of BLOOD, that is....