The official Necrosis gameblab thread

Anything gaming related that is not red and gooey goes in here.

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

da_weezle
Acolyte

Post by da_weezle »

Are there any plans out for releasing this one on the PC? I don't have an XBox/PS2 and will never have one, plus I think FPSs suck on consoles. Looks like a fun game though.
Hellen
The Eye of Beast

Post by Hellen »

Hellen demands the answer to the Darkwatch question!
da_weezle
Acolyte

Post by da_weezle »

LoL@russianzombie:D
Necrosis
Bubble Wrap Man
*not Canadian*

Post by Necrosis »

It's unfortunate, really. I don't think they will. It's been out for a while, and I don't really think they'd release it on PC now... But then, Guilty Gear Isuka came to PC two years after it's original release. Perhaps it will eventually happen. I agree entirely about FPSes sucking on consoles, but I can deal with it should I need to. We need Perfect Dark, Timesplitters 1-3, and this on PC at least. Man, that would be awesome. Someone should do that.

They have bloated butchers, though. Yeah, with the vomit and the half-of-the-body-vaporizing (even if in Blood that was only on explosion) and everything. The MP seems like it'd be fairly balanced and remarkably fun. The action is very fast paced, and "Shootist" difficulty (Hard) is giving me quite a challenge, especially in parts that have large swarms from all directions. My brother enjoys the game too, so I might be able to play some MP with him, but if I don't that's fine. The SP game is well done. The environments are very Painkillerish to this point though; Particularly the fact that I've spent half my time in a mine.