Eternal Damnation mod for Postal 2 - Zombies+Blood+Rudeness!

Anything gaming related that is not red and gooey goes in here.

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

frightfan
Caleb's Bootlicker

Eternal Damnation mod for Postal 2 - Zombies+Blood+Rudeness!

Post by frightfan »

OOOhhh... this might be quite sweet.
A zombie-themed mod for "Postal 2" is well into development as of this post and is due for release in Spring 2005.

Blood fans will notice some familiar weapons in the arsenal...http://www.resurrection-studios.com/

The graphic potential is awesome for this, being that it's built on the Unreal Tournament 2004 engine. :) Postal 2 already has tons of gory effects built into it, so it should be interesting to see what these fellas come up with.
Vulgar
Axe Zombie

Post by Vulgar »

I never liked Postal 2. It was pretty much a tasteless bucket of cow parts. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for unrestricted content in video games, but, urinating on the neck stump of a dead terrorist? Come on.

I'l probobly check this out though, seeing as Postal 2 now sells for about 4.99.
Number II
Fanatic

Post by Number II »

Postal 2 was criticized and even reported to the law system were I live. It featured in a "documentary" discussing about how bad video games are for children.

Sales of the game jacked it up to number one hours after the broadcasting of the "documentary".

Irony is benevolent sometimes.
Daedalus
The Dreaming God

Post by Daedalus »

Now is this a thread of new dudes, or what ? :wink:
DustyStyx
2D Artist

Post by DustyStyx »

frightfan... new? and here I thought I was wet behind the ears. :lol:

Anyway. Thanks for the link .\\ff//. I'll have to check it out... come this spring... when I have a box capable of running UT2K4.

edit: various spelling and grammer errors... I posted it late last night.. what do you want from me. :cry:
Last edited by DustyStyx on Sat Jan 15, 2005 06:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daedalus
The Dreaming God

Post by Daedalus »

Upon closer inspection it has been discovered that FrightFan is not new!

My contribution to this thread is now declared null and void.

Have a nice day.
Damien_Azreal
Satan's Spawn

Post by Damien_Azreal »

Kick ass... I actualy enjoyed Postal 2 a lot. I'm paitentelly awaiting the expansion, and a kick ass mod like this will really help. I havn't played this game in so long though...
dopamine
Rat

ED

Post by dopamine »

Hey guys, I noticed you were checking out our site, glad to hear we have more people waiting on us for this mod to be done. (No pressure) :wink:

Feel free to sign up at our forum if you have ideas or questions, and yes, there is a weapon in there inspired by Blood ;)
JamesA
Rat

Post by JamesA »

Yes absolutley, we want to build up our fan base! :twisted:

Always, I'm second, because I'm Wades Bitch. I hate you Wade...

Post by Guest »

you love me. :roll:
frightfan
Caleb's Bootlicker

Re: ED

Post by frightfan »

dopamine wrote:Hey guys, I noticed you were checking out our site, glad to hear we have more people waiting on us for this mod to be done. (No pressure) :wink:

Feel free to sign up at our forum if you have ideas or questions, and yes, there is a weapon in there inspired by Blood ;)
I thought so. Blood is a very inspiring game :twisted:

It gives me a warm fuzzy to see that you guys are fellow Canadians too! Sometimes it seems like I'm the only damned Canuck on the net hehe 8)
dopamine
Rat

Post by dopamine »

Nonsense! I know tons of guys on the net that wanna kick my ass from Canada. Hahah, but ya, me and James are the only ones on the team from here, the rest are from all over the world.

And I should have said there are two weapons inspired by Blood, and I've been reading up on this project, it looks pretty damn sweet! Keep it up :twisted:
frightfan
Caleb's Bootlicker

Post by frightfan »

dopamine wrote:Nonsense! I know tons of guys on the net that wanna kick my ass from Canada. Hahah, but ya, me and James are the only ones on the team from here, the rest are from all over the world.

And I should have said there are two weapons inspired by Blood, and I've been reading up on this project, it looks pretty damn sweet! Keep it up :twisted:
Thanks very much for the encouragement. My part has been very small over the last 2 years, but I try to keep in touch and spread the word wherever I can. :)

Post by Guest »

Weve updated our media section with more current screenshots for those interested :)