Max Payne 3?

Anything gaming related that is not red and gooey goes in here.

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

Corbin
Zealot

Max Payne 3?

Post by Corbin »

Have you guys heard about it?

While I am surely going to play the new entry, this one feels way too Rockstar-ish. Now it seems the entire game is about negativity, being double-crossed (sounds like R* to me), blah blah. They should have just ended it at 2. And now Max Payne looks like a fcking thug right out of a R* game.

I is sad. :banghead:
I Live...AGAIN
Cabal member

Post by I Live...AGAIN »

I'll play it.

I'm still floored they are already coming out with a Left 4 Dead 2
kurt
master of the universe

Post by kurt »

I'm sure the game resources might come in handy though, and I suppose there are far worse things that Max Payne could look like.

But sadness and anger is to be expected when needless alterations are made to any existing game franchise.

Slink

Not to be a dick, but...

Post by Slink »

I hated how in MP2, they made him look like the guy from unsolved mysteries. :-P
Corbin
Zealot

Post by Corbin »

kurt wrote:But sadness and anger is to be expected when needless alterations are made to any existing game franchise.
I agree. I guess I shouldn't jump on the gun though, because we don't really know much about it yet. People said the same thing about MP2, but it turned out to be a great game.
Slink wrote:I hated how in MP2, they made him look like the guy from unsolved mysteries. :-P
:lol:

I didn't mind how he looked in MP2 - it took me some time to adjust but it worked out just fine. I would prefer the Mark Wahlberg Max Payne over the R* Max Payne though. The R* one just looks out of whack.
shanecorner
Rat

Post by shanecorner »

Yes, 1 and 2 are awesome and I hope the third one is also superb. It's realise very soon. And I am egar to Play that game.
Slink

Not to be a dick, but...

Post by Slink »

I finally tore thru the 2nd one fairly recently. Perdy good.
DustyStyx
2D Artist

Post by DustyStyx »

I tried playing the first one, way back when, but I made the mistake of starting it on hard mode. they really ought to limit the amount of ammo a goon can have on hard mode as they score nothing but headshots. Anyway I didn't even finish the first level.