Buggiest game ever?

Anything gaming related that is not red and gooey goes in here.

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

Playa96
Rat

Post by Playa96 »

Necrosis wrote:Killer Instinct? Literally the only thing I can come up with that hasn't already been said.
Mortal Kombat Trilogy for the N64, too.

* If you can find Khameleon, there will be colored "squares" all around her.
* Low gravity!!!!

That's all I can find right now.

...But then again, low gravity allows for some huge combos.
Necrosis
Bubble Wrap Man
*not Canadian*

Post by Necrosis »

Well, not like MK needs lower gravity. The whole game is "who can hit the other player once first then follow up with a death combo or infinite first." The whole ordeal feels like a glitch as it is.

And if you don't know why I mentioned Killer Instinct, the KI videos found here just about sum it up. Direct links to the KI videos are here and here.
Blood of Nightmares
Zealot

Post by Blood of Nightmares »

I think Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines (especially if unpatched) takes the cake as being one of the most buggiest games in existence....

Post by Guest »

[quote="leileilol"]crysis
half-life 2/quote]
NO WONDER WHY YOU EPHIL PHAILED WITH EXTREME EMPHASIS WHEN REFERING TO HALO & BIOSHOCK.
mouth
Acolyte

Post by mouth »

Blood of Nightmares wrote:I think Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines (especially if unpatched) takes the cake as being one of the most buggiest games in existence....
I never played it unpatched. But with that first patch, I never encountered a single bug that I'd remember, and I've beat the game 3 times. Great game.

Post by Guest »

You can get the unofficial patchs, made by the best fans, they fix & add things everytime they're upgraded,
check http://www.planetvampire.com/bloodlines/files/patches/

AND IT DOESN'T REALLY REQUIRE MOAR LAZAH WORKING!
Ryu91
Axe Zombie

Post by Ryu91 »

Medal of Honor Airborne had this one really weird bug.

Sometimes if you kill a nazi their body appears to float in mid-air. I've seen this happen in both the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions