Graphics card booster!

Anything gaming related that is not red and gooey goes in here.

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

Ransu
Cheetah

Graphics card booster!

Post by Ransu »

Hey everyone! I found this nice program that REALLY enhances your graphics card so you can play games that require hardware that is better than what you have!

http://www.scitechsoft.com/ftp/gld/

Get gldirect-5.0.2-full.exe or get the beta which was never finished or they're taking more than a year just to make it.

EDIT: This thing made me able to play Halo on my PC!
boss429
Cabal member

Post by boss429 »

sounds fishy...

*waits for CheapAlert to say its stupid and tell us what it really does
leileilol

o^_^o

Post by leileilol »

It really is stupid.

What this program is, is a Direct3D wrapper for OpenGL meant for VERY CRAPPY video cards that have a bad OpenGL icd (Trident and s3 ProSavage, notably)

This is useless to people with proper video cards (Any ATI, Matrox or Nvidia card)

Oh and for the record, Halo PC exclusively uses Direct3D, so your vexing problem was just a total make-up :roll:
Quickening
Axe Zombie

Post by Quickening »

CheapAlert wrote:It really is stupid.

What this program is, is a Direct3D wrapper for OpenGL meant for VERY CRAPPY video cards that have a bad OpenGL icd (Trident and s3 ProSavage, notably)

This is useless to people with proper video cards (Any ATI, Matrox or Nvidia card)
:lol:

Think Ive seen about five of your posts but I knew you'd respond like that.

But yeah, there will never be such a thing as a program that mysteriously makes any and all 3D cards "better".
Caleb_2k
Acolyte

Post by Caleb_2k »

certainly not if you have a card like mine, ATi Radeon X1650Pro 512 MB SM 3,0 and then some
Ransu
Cheetah

Post by Ransu »

Well, about what I said at first, I got excited about it and typed like that on here so I kinda made it seem like it was better without realizing it. :lol: