State of the forum address

Problems logging in? Links not working? Graphics missing? 4xx errors? Post any forum problems here.

Moderator: Webmasters

N0t_mINe
Acolyte

State of the forum address

Post by N0t_mINe »

So things are getting super quiet these days. Spam bots aren't going to give up, and it looks as though some of the forum staples have moved on. I'm trying to put some graphics together for Halloween, but I think a frosty silence is what TF has to look forward to.
Tchernobog
Tchernobog's Love Child

Re: State of the forum address

Post by Tchernobog »

Well, I am still around. Someone has been shooting down the spam posts after all. :shooting:
I Live...AGAIN
Cabal member

Post by I Live...AGAIN »

I always pop in from time to time. There are plenty of lurkers too who will chime in when the time comes.
dosgamer000
Acolyte

Post by dosgamer000 »

Hey. I haven't been doing much of anything, honestly. 2020 is extremely lonely for me right now. Work is also slow. I tried to keep friends and socialize with them but it's hard. People either have no time for me or when I do get a chance to talk to them, something gets in the way and they gotta go. I guess it's nobody's fault. Everything is just crap right now. I finished Fleshed Out for Blood a few days ago. Pretty good. I wish I had more to give back but I don't. But in case anyone was ever worried about me (lol, yeah...) I am okay. Just really bored right now and very alone. Hope everyone else is doing okay.
Tchernobog
Tchernobog's Love Child

Post by Tchernobog »

Pretty sure 2020 has been a weird year for everyone. But yeah, it is always nice to hear from you dosgamer000. Stay safe everybody. :drinkblood: