Split: 20091214

Problems logging in? Links not working? Graphics missing? 4xx errors? Post any forum problems here.

Moderator: Webmasters

kurt
master of the universe

Post by kurt »

You know Joe, you truly make yourself look foolish in your complete disregard to reality. It is because of people like you that the Blood community struggles to survive. Instead of trying to preserve what this community was built on, you actually support anyone that uses Blood for their own selfish needs.

They can try to profit on it, they can manipulate and lie to everyone, and even damage other people's hard work in trying to bring a quality effort to the community. This is all ok with you. You've admitted that you don't care about any facts, and you'll dismiss everything, even when actual evidence is presented. You are the actual troll, and your attempts to discredit the truth actually allow the damages in the community to continue.

I am truly saddened that such apathy and ignorance can even exist.

DustyStyx
2D Artist

Post by DustyStyx »

I've made Kurt's & Clari's user accounts inactive.

Kurt & Clari, you should still be able to send & receive PMs.

Have a bloodbath, best to 20. Blood2 or Blood, I don't care, your choice. When you are done, each take a screen-shot and PM me with the title "Bloodbath: done" I will not read PMs from either of you by any other title.
I Live...AGAIN
Cabal member

Post by I Live...AGAIN »

Thanks Chris!
Slink

Not to be a dick, but...

Post by Slink »

:D
zZaRDoZz
Acolyte

Post by zZaRDoZz »

So who won the Bloodbath?
DustyStyx
2D Artist

Post by DustyStyx »

They haven't PMed me with results yet. BoN has sent me a PM entitled a " A Letter from Kurt" but I've not opened it.
I Live...AGAIN
Cabal member

Post by I Live...AGAIN »

Darn, I wish I had told somebody because I predicted that would happen....

I also predict a 20-15 Clari victory in bloodbath, if it ever happens.
Fiend:Kamikaze
A LUMBERJACK!

Post by Fiend:Kamikaze »

I think the outcome of this could be genuinely funny. The rest of it's been a wall-banger, but this could be funny.
zZaRDoZz
Acolyte

Post by zZaRDoZz »

I see your wager.

I'll go 25-10 for corbin. Put me down for @@#^))(^*&!@.
Blood of Nightmares
Zealot

Post by Blood of Nightmares »

DustyStyx wrote:They haven't PMed me with results yet. BoN has sent me a PM entitled a " A Letter from Kurt" but I've not opened it.
Try reading it. This Bloodbath battle is not to going to happen since this situation is rather serious and it's no joke as you try to dismiss it off to be.

Besides this place is currently a shadow of it's former self...
DustyStyx
2D Artist

Post by DustyStyx »

Clearing up a bit of clutter there....

It appears that Kurt has decided to circumvent the rules... very unsportsmanlike like. I've deleted the account "KF" and cleared up some of the banter.

The logic is simple, if you can take the time to write 30+ lines of droning about how you've been slighted, but you can't take the time for a Bloodbath, I'm not sure you even belong here.

Please, try again.

It may prove to be poor judgment, I really don't want to deal with the crap you guys are pulling in the future, but if for some reason that you cannot set aside your differences for a run of 20, and you wish to still be part of the community after a month, you may try to find four (4) willing participants to bloodbath against. The other participant cannot be some one that has created an account after the date of this posting. Also, I will be looking for duplicate ip addresses between participants posting results. I know a few people have two or more accounts on the forum.

The same rules apply, best to twenty, and both parties need to PM me the results.

Any future creation of alternate user id's will result in a permanent ban from the forums.
Slink

Not to be a dick, but...

Post by Slink »

Win.
I Live...AGAIN
Cabal member

Post by I Live...AGAIN »

Cheers @ Dusty!
zZaRDoZz
Acolyte

Post by zZaRDoZz »

:D

I take it substitutions aren't acceptable.
DustyStyx
2D Artist

Post by DustyStyx »

No, the offending parties have to play for themselves.

This brings up a point I'd not considered. I'm going to have to ask that when you decide on a time and date, that you PM me with the title "Bloodbath: Time" specifying the time we should meet in IRC, where I can verify your IP addresses.

I realize that IP addresses that have been associated with each of you through you posts on the forum can change, but they should still resolve to the same city.

Upon completion of the Bloodbath(s), I will reinstate the accounts.