Blood movie project

Feel the urge to display your handiwork?

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

zZaRDoZz
Acolyte

Re: Blood movie project

Post by zZaRDoZz »

I thought Fuhrzzy would be happy once Hypertension shut down. Apparently he's been harassing anyone who does anything with neurological's music or b2 for that matter. Vgames, author of that extra crispy mod, is reporting similar run-ins.
kurt
master of the universe

Post by kurt »

With all due respect gentlemen, I don't appreciate these lies and continuous insulting attacks. So I'll take a moment to clarify things, as Joe is once again attempting to stir up trouble by spreading lies and hatred.

For the record, Neurological promised to create musical tracks for Blood 2 Resurrection back in 2008. I was under the impression that these tracks were exclusive to B2R, as he himself indicated they were. His remake of Unholy has been featured on my blog since 2008. So it was rather surprising to find out that he's now donating the work that I advertised as exclusive to B2R, to another Blood Resurrection project.

Yes, the title of this new project sounds similar to my own, and it also features a similar sounding story of resurrecting Tchernobog. Vanargard asked me on his youtube page whether the video was enjoyable to me, and I told him the truth. It's not really my cup of tea, but I did wish him the best of luck. So I have no problems with Vanargard, but its Joe that's trying to stir up trouble and spread hatred.

What Joe fails to mention here is that he showed up on youtube, called me an asshole for absolutely no reason, and then stated that he'd never even heard of me or my project before, despite having one of my videos on his youtube channel for several years. He's now continuing these lies and attacks against me here now. His last post was full of lies and attacks that made absolutely no sense. In all seriousness Joe, its you that needs psychiatric assistance and not me. I've tried to work things out with you without any success, and I won't waste my time disproving your ridiculous statements. But I would appreciate it if you would simply stop this nonsense of yours.

Please don't believe any malicious lies Vanargand. I do wish you well, and I sincerely wish you the best of luck on your project.
I Live...AGAIN
Cabal member

Post by I Live...AGAIN »

Ahh, here we go! The troll is back. Hopefully Willis will send him back under his bridge when he sees this.

Kurt, I'm sorry for buying Blood and Blood 2 from GoG recently. I know those royalties should have went your way since you invented the Blood series and all...
kurt
master of the universe

Post by kurt »

You've proven yourself to be a liar on youtube Joe, by claiming to have never heard of me.

It seems that you'll make up any kind of lie to try to cause me harm and to spread some hatred. You had one of my videos on your channel for several years. I was nice enough to let you use the early Blood 2 Resurrection alpha for your SP level. But according to you, you've never heard of me before, everything I've ever done is fake, and I'm a troll for trying to defend myself from your malicious lies and attacks.

I've tried to work things out with you privately Joe, and I've also asked you nicely to please stop this nonsense. If you continue these lies and attacks of yours then it will also prove to everyone that you really are in need of professional help. Clearly you can't be reasoned with.

Please try to keep this thread on topic. I can always be contacted privately if anyone has any concerns or questions.
zZaRDoZz
Acolyte

Post by zZaRDoZz »

kurtus Furious Maximus said:
For the record, Neurological promised to create musical tracks for Blood 2 Resurrection back in 2008. I was under the impression that these tracks were exclusive to B2R, as he himself indicated they were.

The defense takes a well earned rest.
Vanargand
Fanatic

Post by Vanargand »

Since I am a bit slowed down by familiary reasons I decided to provide this forum with some pictures from the shooting from time to time! Hope you guys enjoy! :-)
Ransu
Cheetah

Post by Ransu »

Kinda looks like rain ponchos. :P Anyways, I talked with Neurological recently and he said you could ask me about Blood's music. While I do have a project made for Kurt's mod, you can request the songs be done in a completely different style if you want. Blood 2: Resurrection's soundtrack was made to sound kinda creepy, ambient, etc. I did not make the soundtrack exclusive to the mod since I also made a wad file for ZBlood that replaces the songs. I'm sure it would be better if you just let me know if you need my help or not. :)
Vanargand
Fanatic

Post by Vanargand »

Well any Help awailable is of course most welcome! :-) Since I asked Neurological for music I didnt ask anyone else, but if he is in cooperation with others I am more than glad for talented helpers! Music marks the ace in every movie! In BROE I intend to bring the classic feeling of blood, mostly creepy but in some wais funny as well! I think that without the classic themes of Blood and the iconic horror figures in it this will not work half as good! And I am alwais open for ideas! :-)
Ransu
Cheetah

Post by Ransu »

Vanargand wrote:In BROE I intend to bring the classic feeling of Blood, mostly creepy but in some ways funny as well!
Well, maybe you'd like the Blood songs in the original style then. I'm not very good at making original things like Neurological can, but I've done some things here and there. Let me know what you think of this.
Vanargand
Fanatic

Post by Vanargand »

Well, you are very modest! Your Unholy remake is very good! I would even say it might fit perfectly into the movie! If you like I can give you a list of the tracks I need to have renewed for BROE and we can see together with Neurological how to organise ourselves!? You would of course also be mentioned in the credits if you so desire!
Ransu
Cheetah

Post by Ransu »

Sure, that'd be cool. Send me the list through PM. Now I'll have about 4 projects to work on now. I've been working on Doom 2's soundtrack, updating Doom's soundtrack, updating Blood 2: Resurrection's soundtrack, and now this. :P
Vanargand
Fanatic

Post by Vanargand »

Thats quite a lot! But since I am doing my project after work and taking care of animals I am getting forward slowly. So no hurry! :-)
Tchernobog
Tchernobog's Love Child

Post by Tchernobog »

Vanargand wrote:Thats quite a lot! But since I am doing my project after work and taking care of animals I am getting forward slowly. So no hurry! :-)
Out of curiosity, what do you mean about taking care of animals? Or did you import some hell hounds specifically for the film shooting? :D

And your remix is quite good Ransu, you do undersell yourself. It is not quite as inspired as some, but it is very competent and well put together. And I think having a music track more similar to Blood's would do well for the film, as it would help ground it a bit more to its source material. 8)
Ransu
Cheetah

Post by Ransu »

Well, you do know I'm just taking the original MIDI files and working on them in FL Studio? That's why I say they're not so original. :P If only I could hire an orchestra to do this stuff.
Vanargand
Fanatic

Post by Vanargand »

:-D Concerning the animals, I have a horse. As a friend and an obligation he takes much time. I'm very motivated in giving him the best life possible. So before I can begin working on my movie after work I need to go see him. Mostly its late when I'm starting to work on the movie project!
And concerning Ransu's music, I agree with Tchernabog! The closer it is to the original the better, however it has some choir in it that adds some creepy drama to it... well it feels right! :-)