Blood movie project

Feel the urge to display your handiwork?

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

Vanargand
Fanatic

Re: Blood movie project

Post by Vanargand »

Not just that time is very limited to work, the damn program sometimes refuses to completely render certain videos! :banghead: Thats frustration!
Im still on the works though, new trailer should be almost finished, if the program lets me...! :?
I Live...AGAIN
Cabal member

Post by I Live...AGAIN »

Keep it up! We are waiting to see something cool!
Vanargand
Fanatic

Post by Vanargand »

Good news! I finished the new trailer for the first episode! Just need to upload it to youtube now! First thing at a free spot tomorrow! :-)
Vanargand
Fanatic

Post by Vanargand »

Here the link to the new trailer!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BDFTSCWXfw

There has been one thing the program hasnt exported as I intended, the voice of Caleb seems to low. But please tell me if that is a general inconvenience. In that case I will attempt to improve that and reupload.
Keep me informed about Calebs voice in general too, I am doing it myself since we found no one better to do it. Tell me all that you think! :-)
(All in all, we are learning. Many things we would do differently today than at the beginning of our shooting! So its possible that later projects might be riper, perhaps generaly better than the early ones! For that evolvment I need you all, my loyal Blood fan community! :-)
zZaRDoZz
Acolyte

Post by zZaRDoZz »

Is that it for the trailer or can you rework it? The narrations fairly decent but you need to crank the treble way up as the music is stepping on the narration, making it sound muddy. The music's volume and treble need to go way down too.
Tchernobog
Tchernobog's Love Child

Post by Tchernobog »

zZaRDoZz wrote:Is that it for the trailer or can you rework it? The narrations fairly decent but you need to crank the treble way up as the music is stepping on the narration, making it sound muddy. The music's volume and treble need to go way down too.
Seconded. The Narration itself is decent for an amateur effort, and some of the effects and physical acting are actual damn nice, but I had a hell of a time hearing what was being said. :?
I Live...AGAIN
Cabal member

Post by I Live...AGAIN »

Tchernobog wrote:
zZaRDoZz wrote:Is that it for the trailer or can you rework it? The narrations fairly decent but you need to crank the treble way up as the music is stepping on the narration, making it sound muddy. The music's volume and treble need to go way down too.
Seconded. The Narration itself is decent for an amateur effort, and some of the effects and physical acting are actual damn nice, but I had a hell of a time hearing what was being said. :?

I agree, great work! But the narration needs to dominate over the sound effects. There were a few times where I couldn't hear what the narrator was saying.
Vanargand
Fanatic

Post by Vanargand »

Thats what I thought! I will return to it as soon as possible to correct that, reextract and reupload it! :guns:
Vanargand
Fanatic

Post by Vanargand »

Ok, I have fixed that volume problem so far, there just remains the problem of Calebs voice beeing a bit muddy. Sadly this is mostly because of my mic! I will replace that one as soon as I can! For now, I will post the corrected Trailer. For all the next movies there should be way better quality! Any sugestions concerning good Microphones and sound equilibration brograms?
Vanargand
Fanatic

Post by Vanargand »

Here the adjusted Trailer!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08DQyAftexw

By this occasion I wanted to announce an idea! Im thinking of doing alternate versions of every episode with Calebs original quotes. This will not be as story relevant as the originals, but should be fun! What do you guys think?
Tchernobog
Tchernobog's Love Child

Post by Tchernobog »

Vanargand wrote:By this occasion I wanted to announce an idea! Im thinking of doing alternate versions of every episode with Calebs original quotes. This will not be as story relevant as the originals, but should be fun! What do you guys think?
Sounds like an interesting idea to me. :D
I Live...AGAIN
Cabal member

Post by I Live...AGAIN »

Sounds like a bunch of extra work but very interesting idea.

Good effort with the new trailer, much better but like you mentioned, Caleb is hard to understand at times.
Vanargand
Fanatic

Post by Vanargand »

The all in all quality of the voices isnt good enough! Mostly because my mic is s***! Sadly this trailer only showd me that clearly! But I found a great mic on Amazon and for the first Episode it will already come in handy!
By the way, if anyone finds sources of good quality sound effects, always point it out! I can never to much weapon, explosion, horror.... sounds! :-)
Vanargand
Fanatic

Post by Vanargand »

Hi everybody!
Sorry for the long silence, but I had a very stressfull time!
However, the movie is advancing very good. Working hard on it and hope to beeing able of publishing it in around one or two month's.
A big thanks goes to Ransu, who has provided me with exellent music! So the next time you say cheers, make one for him! :-)
And merry christmas to all and bloody happy new year!
Ransu
Cheetah

Post by Ransu »

I've been looking into getting new samples and stuff to use for making music so I'll see if I can improve on certain things. :wink: