Blood movie project

Feel the urge to display your handiwork?

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

zZaRDoZz
Acolyte

Re: Blood movie project

Post by zZaRDoZz »

Don't be afraid to use in-studio sounds over ambient stuff recorded on location. If you get all the video editing up to a high quality you can still ruin the feel of your work with low end, single microphone, in situ type audio.
Vanargand
Fanatic

Post by Vanargand »

The process is going as followed, we shoot the scenes, then I do the video editing with FXhome vision lab and after that I enter and replace sounds, put in music and generaly cut the pieces together.
If there are ideas and advices, like good sound editing programs f.ex., point them out! :-) (For sound I use Magix pro HD, I can record own things like voices, enter sound effects and alter them.)
Vanargand
Fanatic

Post by Vanargand »

Possible change of plans! I will "probably" post the intro of Blood Resurrection of evil seperatly. Its as good as done and just passing through some last works. The goal would be to keep the files a bit smaler. Not sure yet! Also a few scenes of the first Episode need additional footage that we will shoot in the next two weeks. The footage thats already finished looks promising in my eyes! :-) ...Of to work again!
Tchernobog
Tchernobog's Love Child

Post by Tchernobog »

Thanks for the update Vanargand. :)
Vanargand
Fanatic

Post by Vanargand »

Ophelia has her scenes of Episode 2 in the bucket!
Vanargand
Fanatic

Post by Vanargand »

Here the introduction video for Blood: resurrection of evil!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3W7-qn7xhJs
I Live...AGAIN
Cabal member

Post by I Live...AGAIN »

Good work. I enjoyed it.
Vanargand
Fanatic

Post by Vanargand »

Thank you! :-) As fun as it is, it remains a tricky job at times so I'm gratefull for all cheerup I can get! :-)
I Live...AGAIN
Cabal member

Post by I Live...AGAIN »

Just do the best that you can, if people don't like it it's their own problem.
Vanargand
Fanatic

Post by Vanargand »

I have a more sadening report to make. An Youtube user with the user name "KurtFuhr" believes my title is to similar to his, meaning I stole it from him, and that the music of Neurological I used belongs only to his project. At the the end he finds the video not enjoyable. I would like open opinions from Blood fans here about what you think!? If you like the intro on youtube, please give your impressions in the comments so that the movie profits from whider opinons. I would be gratefull!
I Live...AGAIN
Cabal member

Post by I Live...AGAIN »

Pay no attention to that guy, he is an idiot.

He thinks that everyone who does anything related to Blood is stealing something from him. He is pretending to make a Blood 2 modification that has taken several years and has produced nothing but photoshopped pictures of stolen material from other games.

We had several problems with him here at Transfusion resulting in him being banned for life from this forum. He has been banned and un-banned from ModDB for stealing game resources and threatening other users. He also stalks and threatens others who create Blood projects. He is not connected to Blood, Blood 2, Transfusion or anything at all.

He is a mentally challenged person who somehow believes that he owns the rights to Blood because he pretended to make a MOD. I see that he is spamming you on Youtube. None of what this guy says is true. He owns nothing and has rights to nothing.

If he continues to bother you, report his harassment to YouTube.
Vanargand
Fanatic

Post by Vanargand »

I see! Thanks for the info, I tried to be nice with the guy! If he does continue I wont be as forthcomming! Just to bad that his dislikes count equaly to others, but I'll live!
Its "bloody" great to have real Blood fans on track here! :-)
Thanks again!
The project continues on good steps!
zZaRDoZz
Acolyte

Post by zZaRDoZz »

Ignore furt kuhr and delete all his posts. He's king of the a*ss hats in a growing number of communities.
Slink

Not to be a dick, but...

Post by Slink »

I think he's schizophrenic, and should seek psychiatric assistance. I wish him the best, but I don't know what else to make of the guy. What a character. :roll:
Vanargand
Fanatic

Post by Vanargand »

Thats what he thinks of others, that they neep psychatric assistance! :-D The old story of crazies, if you are, you are the only sane person on earth!
Thanks for your replies guys! Nice to meet you here! :-)