Blood movie project

Feel the urge to display your handiwork?

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

N0t_mINe
Acolyte

Re: Blood movie project

Post by N0t_mINe »

Vanargand:
What did you think of the movie?
It was quite good in fact. I liked the surreal nature of the lighting; the way you used it to indicate a world gone wrong. The zombie combat scenes were good too. The story was light which works with a movie of this length. Some of the voices were still hard to hear but I was able to make out most of it.
Vanargand
Fanatic

Post by Vanargand »

Yes, the voice quality remains one of my worries. Hopefully resolved in the future! The story will spread over the Episodes. The second one has already much more story telling! We have also learned a great deal about how to film the scenes, many thing we would have done very differently today! Lets see what evolution brings! :-)
I Live...AGAIN
Cabal member

Post by I Live...AGAIN »

Great job! Congratulations on your release.

I particularly enjoyed your new mix of one-liners.
Vanargand
Fanatic

Post by Vanargand »

I Live...AGAIN wrote:Great job! Congratulations on your release.

I particularly enjoyed your new mix of one-liners.
Thanks! :-)
I'm getting overall positive reactions and it more than makes up for the trouble this project took! More importantly, it motivates me to continue with hightend enthusiasm! :-) Just talked to a friend who will act an important part. So the second episode is in making!
jijones
Rat

Post by jijones »

Hi i watched ur first episode and thought it was awesome so I designed this logo hope you like it
Vanargand
Fanatic

Post by Vanargand »

jijones wrote:Hi i watched ur first episode and thought it was awesome so I designed this logo hope you like it
Like it? This is great! I would be delighted to use it for the intro sequences if you are Ok with it!? I very much appreciate your gesture! :-)
jijones
Rat

Post by jijones »

dude use it i'm very happy to help you all day i've been doing the caleb accent :D I'm always happy to help the fans and i hope series goes well I did use some editing software before called After Effects there is a portable version for free about somewhere which i highly recommend but can't wait for the next episode.
I want some more eh eh eh
Caleb88
Cultist

Post by Caleb88 »

Damn, now that I stumbled over this...woah...good movie! :o
Vanargand
Fanatic

Post by Vanargand »

Caleb88 wrote:Damn, now that I stumbled over this...woah...good movie! :o
Thanks! :-) Appreciate it!
Vanargand
Fanatic

Post by Vanargand »

Saturday will be another day for intense filming on Episode 2!
Need a fan opinion, I eventually intended for a part of the second episode for Caleb to have normal eyes, a dream related part to be exact. However I will not do that if you guys prefer him to have his stylish red eyes all the way! Tell me what you would prefer! :?:
Ransu
Cheetah

Post by Ransu »

The dream related part could be a flashback of when Caleb was a normal living human being before getting involved with Tchernobog. Like his life after meeting Ophelia or something and it would take place in Texas. :wink:
Vanargand
Fanatic

Post by Vanargand »

Hi guys! Since a (in my opinion reasonable) critisism about the voice of Caleb, not sounding like him in the movie came was posted, I am offering to anyone out there who thinks he has a fiting Caleb voice to record a sample so that I can listen to it! Then evaluate with the others if we would change it in the movie! I would send the skript(s) to a fitting candidate! Of course the voice would need to be authentic to the situation Caleb is in! Harder than most people think! Tell me what you guys think, or if you believe the voice to be Ok as it is!
Caleb88
Cultist

Post by Caleb88 »

I would also need his voice for my game. Maybe if you put old sound files together to create new ones.^^
Vanargand
Fanatic

Post by Vanargand »

I doubt putting together the old voice files will sound authentic!? Might sound hacked!
Vanargand
Fanatic

Post by Vanargand »

Caleb88 wrote:I would also need his voice for my game. Maybe if you put old sound files together to create new ones.^^
How is your game project going? Exciting to see how loyal blood fans are! And the sweat we put into holding that awesome world running! :-) Sucks that game developers dont see it just as that!