The Blood Wiki

Feel the urge to display your handiwork?

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

Krypto
Cultist

Post by Krypto »

Well yes a wiki should be based around factual information with no emotions brought forth as it can be unreliable. However this is as you can see, a matter i feel very strongly about. Blood captured my heart in a way no other game could achieve. Simply put, it deserves the highest quality of user addons which cater to the freshness and replayability of the retail levels or nothing at all.

It may seem ungrateful not leaping in joy at the sight of anything new but damn it Blood's a unique and rare thing in this world, it deserves the best possible treatment or nothing at all.

Why play a cheap mockery on an inferior engine when you could enjoy the sanctity of the original?
Mangetsu
Axe Zombie

Post by Mangetsu »

...oooookay.
The whole point of ZBlood is just to bring half of the fun to Doom.

No one is cheering their work rather than Blood itself.
Slader
Rat

Post by Slader »

Hahhah I took, a screenshot, of the wiki youre discusing:

Btw Hellen is that, a Matrix reference on your avatar? Rabbit tattoe on shoulder? :evillaugh:
Mangetsu
Axe Zombie

Post by Mangetsu »

FFS; use GadWIN to print next time.
Hellen
The Eye of Beast

Post by Hellen »

Slader wrote:Btw Hellen is that, a Matrix reference on your avatar? Rabbit tattoe on shoulder? :evillaugh:
This and also AFI's 'Miss Murder' video. :gargoyle:
PS: Welcome back, Slader!
Slader
Rat

Post by Slader »

Well it is one, sexy avatar for sure!
Gideon

Wikipedia Attacks

Post by Gideon »

A little while ago the ZBlood section disappeared, this did not seem suspicious so I rewrote it. Then later I find that it has disappeared again (I was able to recover it). Disappearing once is fine but twice in so many weeks is suspicious. Also noting a similar attack towards ZBlood on the Blood Wiki.

A minute before someone edited the article, I looked at the revision history and found that it was there than. Then this mysterious editor modifies ZBlood and it is gone. If the culprit is here I warn you stop it! I also would like it if we w\ere still discussing the wiki rather than peoples avatars, oh well I have no real problem with people going off topic. :guns:

Post by Guest »

Who are you to warn me, you pitiful fool. You do not own the official wiki entry, as it is open public domain, and you make no decisions concerning to relevance of the contents.

I suggest you stick to your little "blood wiki", and never approach the official entry again... If you should ever be compelled to issue warnings in regard with something that is beyond your level of reach, you may take a zBlood wad, stick it in your behind, and sodomize yourself with it.
Gideon

ZBlood and Blood Wiki

Post by Gideon »

Oooh, that was not a bit nice. :P

As a matter of fact I have never played ZBlood (the ZDoom's guys on Linux ports are shockingly non-caring), but I believe in rewarding those who contribute to the community. I do not even care whether or not the fan game is any good, as long as it is Blood (in any way shape or form). There are some pieces of fan fiction/art that I do not really like but I commend and document them anyway, long live the community. Not to be confrontational. :zombie:

Lately I have been writing up larger things for stubs (The Ancient One, The Nightmare, and CabalCo). However I am getting bored. I am beginning to consider adding a sub project for Shogo (in a similar vein as the Strife/Heretic&Hexen sub-sections on the Doom Wiki). I have actually been beginning to outline articles in OpenOffice.org to be uploaded if and when we decide to start hosting it. Also anyone who checks out the Blood II: The Chosen's Wikipedia article will find it expanded, even with a nice little section for the Nightmare Levels (finally making the article comparable with the Blood one in quality). Onward Bloodites! :guns:

Tcerhnobog

Post by Guest »

Anonymous wrote:Who are you to warn me, you pitiful fool. You do not own the official wiki entry, as it is open public domain, and you make no decisions concerning to relevance of the contents.

I suggest you stick to your little "blood wiki", and never approach the official entry again... If you should ever be compelled to issue warnings in regard with something that is beyond your level of reach, you may take a zBlood wad, stick it in your behind, and sodomize yourself with it.
You are right, Wikiipedia is Public Domain (So is the Blood Wiki). But it is mine and Gideon duties as Wikipedians (or more importantly Wikipedian Inclusionists) and Bloodites to make sure the Blood Article has the most relevant information it can. If you want to fight then fine, it is after all as Stephan Colbert put it "The battlefield of information".

I dont want to be an asshole about this, but I will not have something made in a spirt of love of blood get butcherd in this way.

Post by Guest »

^ Shut yer trap, newfag.
Kazashi
Shadow Warrior

Post by Kazashi »

Does anyone else remember that comic strip from Penny Arcade, the one where it shows the result from the combination of internet access and anonymity?

This one: http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2004/03/19/

Stop proving it true.

This thread can be restarted by the original poster if desired, but keeping the kiddie crap and posturing out of it would be really nice, no?