I'v got a realy annoying bug

This is the place where information regarding beta releases will be. Discussion about bugs, changes, or questions should be posted here.

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

blud
Rat

I'v got a realy annoying bug

Post by blud »

great game but for some reason sometiems when I log on, everything goes fine for a few seconds and then I will then see 2 or more of my name at the top of the screen and then It will crash and show the microsoft error report thing. :shooting: :headshot: this is a realy annoying problem. I have the newest version plus patch. but it does'nt seem to work :shrug: atleast I got one good match on e1m1
DustyStyx
2D Artist

Post by DustyStyx »

That's... really strange.

Have you tried playing with a different build of DarkPlaces? Or by chance, have you had the same problem with Nexuiz (if you've tried that game)?

Post by Guest »

I'v got the newest version of dark places also the two of my name only happened once. when I can play everything is fine but, some times the other players will have no skin on the models. infact this happened a few minutes before my above post after crashing twice. I've never tried nexius. could it be my graphics card? I have an ATI radeon mobilty x700
blud
Rat

Post by blud »

oops sorry that was me. also I've found that it only happens on certain maps like "the wrong side of the tracks" and the one the that cerberus was in blood but I can't seem to remember what it's called :shrug: