team members

This is the place where information regarding beta releases will be. Discussion about bugs, changes, or questions should be posted here.

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

team members

Post by Guest »

Hey guys, I just downloaded 1.1 and when I was running through the map click! I got a very special feeling. I new I had seen some of these maps before.
Maybe some of you remember the Blood2/Blood conversion called "The festival of Blood". I remade several Blood maps in the Blood2 editor.
I remember now that ( I thought it was Joe) one of you asked if I could convert the maps into quake map files (it's a thing you can do in the blood2 editor). Ofcourse I would do this, Blood is a great game and should be remade in any possible form.
I was told though that I would get the credits for it, but I don't see a thing about that on the Transfusion site.
Transfusion looks great so far! keep up the great work.

greetz,
Bloodmaster a.k.a. Arjan
DustyStyx
2D Artist

Post by DustyStyx »

You've been away quite a while Arjan. WB. If your missing from the credits, please be patient, our credits file is in disarray just now. That's something we should sit down and square away. :oops:
I Live...AGAIN
Cabal member

Post by I Live...AGAIN »

OMG!!! It's Arjan!!!!! Long time no see, sorry I didn't see this post earlier.

I know for a fact that your name was listed in the map credits for each map I used from FOB cause I put it there myself, it's been awhile but I will double check and see if it's still there. Definitly couldn't have done them without you

:D

BTW: How about FOB2? Intersting... :lol:
Kazashi
Shadow Warrior

Post by Kazashi »

Arjan is listed in the credits.txt that is distributed with the game. However those people are not listed on the site itself - that is generally reserved for active team members. So it shouldn't be taken as a sign that we are shirking credit where credit's due.