Worst game in the world?

Anything not gaming related goes here. Not sure where something should be posted? Post it in here.

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

Ra_Ra_Gazaa
Resident Phantasm

Post by Ra_Ra_Gazaa »

RedFanatic wrote:The Sims games are ok a bit alarming if you play them none stop becasue
if your spending that much time on a vr life why do you have your so called real life?
This was the reason I stopped playing The Sims (and purchasing the then seemingly countless expansion packs) altogether. But since The Sims 2 has been released, I've found The Sims to be lot more playable because it's no longer "that game like real life". For example, in the original your sims don't die of old age. It's still a "guilty pleasure" though.

RedFanatic wrote:but the really annoying thing is Maxis is still selling ALL of it's millions of Sims add-ons for £10 quid even the really old crud one's damn capitolists :shooting:
This annoyed me too. But you have to take your hat off to Will Wright. He has sustained an alleged worldwide Sims addiction long enough to (finally) spawn a sequel... and another series of coutless addons, no doubt.

The Sims might not even be a game, but if it is, I don't think it's the worst game in the world. It is, however, something really evil... but oh so good.

What am I doing back on the forums anyway? *Runs off to play The Sims*

:phantasm:
RedFanatic
A More Tidy Caleb

Post by RedFanatic »

Ra_Ra don't go :( i named a mini boss for my soon to be done level
almost after you he's Ragazz the Spirit God, so make sure you check
back in the next week maybe and it should be done :)

as for your sims point, yeah i guess so it's certainly very playable
but how about Impossible Creatures, great idea (combining upto four
different creatures to make super monsters) but they kiddified it theres no blood just little stars, the anime's are terrible and the story writer was
clearly on dope when he wrote it. overall very dissapointing :rip:
Ra_Ra_Gazaa
Resident Phantasm

Post by Ra_Ra_Gazaa »

RedFanatic wrote:Ra_Ra don't go :( i named a mini boss for my soon to be done level
almost after you he's Ragazz the Spirit God, so make sure you check
back in the next week maybe and it should be done :)
Almost after me? Ought I be almost complimented? :wink:

Anyway, that's a cute name for a Spirit God. Is this a Blood map?

RedFanatic
A More Tidy Caleb

Post by RedFanatic »

Yeah was gonna be a MASSIVE map but then i found out about Xsector
limits so i had to cut it up into four levels, it's very almost done too :)

Well i was going to call it exactly after you but i diden't know your copyright
situation hehe :)
Ra_Ra_Gazaa
Resident Phantasm

Post by Ra_Ra_Gazaa »

Wow, good to know people are still creating Blood maps.

You wanted to name the spirit god exactly after me? Now that just makes me feel uber complimented! I guess I could give you permission unless you have MiniMe as a gillbeast in a hula skirt. :wink:

Slink

Not to be a dick, but...

Post by Slink »

That would be badass.
I have an unfinished map for blood... :( it is quite large and intricate, but not so great. I was considering releasing the unfinished as a beta.

:D
Daedalus
The Dreaming God

Post by Daedalus »

Not to be a moderator, but...

... what's all this doing in the 'Worst game in the world' thread? I don't approve of Blood being discussed here! :wink: :twisted:
Slink

Not to be a dick, but...

Post by Slink »

Daedalus wrote:Not to be a moderator, but...

... what's all this doing in the 'Worst game in the world' thread? I don't approve of Blood being discussed here! :wink: :twisted:
HEY HE'S RIGHT! RARA LOOK AT YOUR SIG! ;)
Necrosis
Bubble Wrap Man
*not Canadian*

Post by Necrosis »

Then I'll throw in a worst game ever, complete with explanation to someone who liked it on another forum. Halo.

I think Halo sucks because the guns are broken (you can't seriously think the shotgun and rocket launcher don't destroy anything else pretty much no matter what, not to mention the energy sword), it moves so goddamn slow, the melee is overpowered (oh wow I got melee'd once and I died. Without even getting hit in the back of the head), and there are so many ways to die without being able to do anything about it in the first place (I'm looking at you, plasma grenades). And don't even try to compare plasma grenades to anything else. Even TimeSplitters 3 plasma grenades stick, but aren't just an instant death.

And no, I don't suck at Halo, either. I'm the second best out of everyone I've played against here, and I refuse to use plasma grenades or any form of melee.
Slink

Not to be a dick, but...

Post by Slink »

:) Halo 2? Yeah, that's pretty much what you were including.
Ra_Ra_Gazaa
Resident Phantasm

Post by Ra_Ra_Gazaa »

Slink wrote:
Daedalus wrote:Not to be a moderator, but...

HEY HE'S RIGHT! RARA LOOK AT YOUR SIG! ;)
To quote Family Guy: "Doh!"***

This just goes to show why one shouldn't stray from the forums for a long time... I must cleanse myself of this corruption!

***Yes, I'm well aware this isn't from Family Guy because this is, in fact, an attempted joke.
RedFanatic
A More Tidy Caleb

Post by RedFanatic »

oh sorry DD that topic distraction was my fault :roll: i'll do better next time :shooting: :offtopic: :rip:

yeah Halo was okay for a short blast-em-up but it was way too consoley.
console games never work well when transferd to PC (frankly they suck
in general but thats just me) i liked the pistol though.

what about Carmageddon TDR, carma 2 was great but TDR took everything good out and filled it with crap plus they make one of the immesurably worst intro films ever
Slink

Not to be a dick, but...

Post by Slink »

As a topic somewhat related to this, Age of Empires 3 took everything cool about age2 and made it suck, and also added things that should have been implemented into Age2 (like great numbers of population, good netcode... I think...) Whatever the case, I have only played the Demo, but that is what almost everyone else says. So I am right. ;) jp
Necrosis
Bubble Wrap Man
*not Canadian*

Post by Necrosis »

Halo's pistol is about the only thing that balances it even sort of. It's not like you'll win against a shotgun with a pistol, but it's got great power.
Slink

Not to be a dick, but...

Post by Slink »

...and even the melee with the pistol is f***ing rediculous. :)