Caleb vs....(?)

Anything not gaming related goes here. Not sure where something should be posted? Post it in here.

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

Drakan

Necv Xouhkot

Post by Drakan »

Necrosis wrote:I don't much care, thing is no more than a textured wall anyways.
Not really much of a "Finale" anyway, is it?
scar3crow
kvlt-anaatmanah

Post by scar3crow »

It spawned too many entities for it.

I would have liked to have seen a more complex level centered around the Icon of Sin personally... The Icon itself being the central piece which you activate about 2/3rds through, and in the completing thirds you run the risk of releasing a cyberdemon and/or pack of arch viles into the mix. I just think if you had never seen it before, and had a level built around it where it was always looming near by, it would be rather intimidating, wondering what was going to come of such a thing...

Honestly, the only game I have ever played that gave me a satisfactory ending was Unreal2. A flawed game with a terrible beginning, but I must say I loved the ending, and actually everything near the end was great.

This got a bit off topic, but its general chat. And a VS/what if thread.
Blood of Nightmares
Zealot

Post by Blood of Nightmares »

BUMP

What if Caleb fought Rick from Splatterhouse who would win?
DustyStyx
2D Artist

Post by DustyStyx »

Care to elaborate on Rick's powers? Also, does he have over a hundred years of combat reflexes?
Necrosis
Bubble Wrap Man
*not Canadian*

Post by Necrosis »

DustyStyx wrote:Care to elaborate on Rick's powers? Also, does he have over a hundred years of combat reflexes?
Basically he's like a less evil jason voorhees or something along those lines. And no, he doesn't have over 100 years of combat reflexes.

Rick had a lives system though, and lives are no good.
Erb
Rat

Post by Erb »

Caleb against frank sinatra ;) since he just destroys his songs hahaha