I have returned.

Anything not gaming related goes here. Not sure where something should be posted? Post it in here.

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

Willis

Master of the Mask
Lead Programmer

Re: I have returned.

Post by Willis »

Ðædalu§ Ðeathmask wrote:Hail, mortals and friends. I have returned stronger.
Good thing you added friends in there ;)
Ðædalu§ Ðeathmask wrote:I achieved fruition in my attempts to acquire ADSL. This past month or so has been the transition period. My dialup was cut and the ADSL installed, hence my absence, but now I'm back in force.
Welcome to the wonderful world of broadband! It makes things much much nicer! :) Especially losing your blood :twisted:
Ðædalu§ Ðeathmask wrote:First things first. What's up with Transfusion? Not the program, I mean the site! New colour scheme.. all these odd smilies and we're even getting censorship these days. Aren't we a mature enough bunch of gents? The site also seems to be rather corrupt at the moment. Having problems with off topic lately, masters of Transfusion? Hah. Blood's spirit is free. A Police State will never work. I also sense something dark brewing beneath the surface here, a hidden malice or evil and I don't mean the 'good' kind of evil. I need some more time to think on this.
Color scheme? it only went through minor changes in repairing the forum template to be easier for me to be patch in the future for security reasons. If something is really annoying, let me know what it is in the forums & website issues forum, thats what its for ;) As for the censorship, it is very minor, as we were starting to get some random posts with just obsessive use of swearing. I don't mind swearing in general, but obsessive use is just pointless, stupid, and immature. "The site also seems rather corrupt" doesn't make much sense to me. Problems with off-topic? There is no problem with it directly, but it was too mixed into the actual purposes of the forum.... lets not forget this is the Transfusion Forum afterall. We do allow general off-topic chat, but now it is in an area more distinct, away from what we feel is the true content of the forum.
Ðædalu§ Ðeathmask wrote:A few words to some here :

Willis - Hello, silent man.

And general greetings to all others! Hope you guys all had a good Christmas and New Year! Stay fresh!
I don't feel I've been all that silent
Necrosis
Bubble Wrap Man
*not Canadian*

Post by Necrosis »

da_weezle
Acolyte

Post by da_weezle »

HhahahHAHhahaHHAHAhaHHAHAHHAhHAHHAHhaHHAHHA!

This one's almost as good as the Lizzy-thread. :lol:
mouth
Acolyte

Post by mouth »

I swear ĐĐ, I had nothing to do with the obsessive swearing :)
r_cain
The Drinking God

Post by r_cain »

:oops: