Jojo The Idiot Circus Boy

Discuss and hash out the Blood universe here.

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

Desdinova
Axe Zombie

Jojo The Idiot Circus Boy

Post by Desdinova »

Did anyone know that this was a reference to Tommy Boy? The quote itself goes like this:

Tommy: Hey, What's your name?
Helen: Helen.
Tommy: That's nice, you look like a Helen. Helen, were both in sales. Let me tell you why I suck as a sales man. Let's say I go into some guys office and let's say hes even remotely interested in buying something. Well then I get all excited I'm like Jojo the idiot circus boy with a pretty new pet. The pet is my possible sale. Oh , my pretty little pet, I love you. So I stoke it, and I pet it, and I massage it, hehe I love it, I love my little naughty pet, your naughty. Then I take my naughty pet and I go
[makes ripping noises as he tears apart the roll]
Tommy: Uuuuuuh. I killed it. I killed my sale. That's when I blow it. That's when people like us gotta forge ahead, Helen, am I right?
Helen: God, you're sick.

Haven't seen the film myself, but that sounds like it could be pretty good...
Sadness
Axe Zombie

DuuuuuuuuuuuuuH

Post by Sadness »

OOOOOH! _THAT_ TOMMY BOY!

This is what you mean, right?
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0114694/

I get it now... *phew*
Desdinova
Axe Zombie

Post by Desdinova »

Yeah, that's the one!

No matter how long I play this game I still find out new things about it!!
Gila
Ye Olde Bloodite

Post by Gila »

OMG

cool

now puzzle out HMS VICTOR in E2M1
Daedalus
The Dreaming God

Post by Daedalus »

Another one bites the dust.
AD
Axe Zombie

Post by AD »

Gila wrote:OMG

cool

now puzzle out HMS VICTOR in E2M1
Well, probably it has something to with this:

The Fall of Edward St John Daniel
There have been several suggestions as to what Daniel's "disgraceful offence" may have been. One suggestion is that Daniel attempted to drown a fellow officer. Another is that his offence was drunkenness, although it seems unlikely that, on its own, this would have been considered sufficiently disgraceful. The clearest evidence, however, is contained in a letter from Capt. William Clifford of HMS Victor Emanuel to Rear Admiral Dacres, which states that Daniel was arrested for "taking indecent liberties with four of the Subordinate Officers of the Victor Emanuel".

Source
Doesn´t make much sense in blood´s context though. But we all agree that it´s a ship´s name, don´t we :p
I´m not sure but maybe there´s a drown body in blood somewhere near or in or below the ship...