Plans For LOI3

Discuss and hash out the Blood universe here.

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

DwayneA
Zealot

Plans For LOI3

Post by DwayneA »

More than a month after the release of LOI2: Unfinished Business, downloads are still slow. I'm still a little disappointed by the low number of downloads. All together on all sites where the file is, only about 150 people have downloaded the game.

But fear not faithful Bloodlites. This does not mean I will cancel plans for the third and final part in the remake trilogy. As you all know, the original LOI3 was considered the best in the trilogy. It was the biggest and the largest segment of the trilogy. And the same will happen with the remake to LOI3.

Continuing the tradition of Scourge of Humanity and Unfinished Business, part 3 will be made better. The story will be improved, as will level design. I'm still gathering ideas for the story, but in the end, the story will be more complex than that of Unfinished Business. Who knows? I may need more than twenty eight levels.

Part 3 will introduce us to a familiar hero from the original (no, not Caleb as he's more of an anti-hero and a lot of people didn't like his transformation to a hero in the original). Part 3 will tie up the loose ends left at the end of Unfinished Business. Like Unfinished Business, most of the levels will be remade or even replaced altogether and adding new levels. There will be new music, new sounds, and the overall game will be more complex, epic, and darker. The story will introduce new characters not seen in the original LOI3, and those who appeared will be redone.

Overall, it will be a worthy and satisfying conclusion to the LOI remake trilogy.
VGames
Acolyte

Re: Plans For LOI3

Post by VGames »

Dude don't worry about the number of downloads. Screw that. Mods are about you. Do the best u can to make yourself happy. If others like it great. If they don't forget them. Your remakes are awesome. Keep it up.
DwayneA
Zealot

Post by DwayneA »

one thing I would like to see for Unfinished Business are some feedback on how it was. I've only gotten a couple of comments, both of which were positive.
Manhs
Cultist

Post by Manhs »

I think, 150 downloads is good, i didn't notice so much people who play fan expansions of BLOOD except the original game and a few expansions...
Players of expansions seems to be a bit underground nowadays (like me), but we enjoy a lot the expansions even if we don't talk about it ^^
But I understand it could be interesting to have some feedbacks.... specially since you worked a lot on it!

A third expansion could be awesome! (im at e4m4 now :) )
DwayneA
Zealot

Post by DwayneA »

if I might ask, why is it taking you so long to play through the game? I can beat my own game in about five hours.
Manhs
Cultist

Post by Manhs »

I'm rarely dead in 1life per map/"Well done" so i take the time to do it, im playing a lot of other games, i try to not rush it (i have take a break of BLOOD too) because, it's always sad when we finish a good game too quickly :<
It should be enjoyable in Extra Crispy too
DwayneA
Zealot

Post by DwayneA »

are you finding the secrets?
Manhs
Cultist

Post by Manhs »

I try but i found rarely it, im not good at finding secrets :banghead: but it happens sometimes
DwayneA
Zealot

Post by DwayneA »

well the walkthrough I included with the game tells where to find them all.