Blood Addon: The Carnage Continues

Discuss and hash out the Blood universe here.

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

Harry
Cultist

Post by Harry »

Updated Carnage version available. Contains a new (starting) level, a new final boss level, some new art and cutscenes should always work. No real ending though,

http://files.deathmask.net/user_addons/ ... ge_v11.zip
Ransu
Cheetah

New version!

Post by Ransu »

Alright, I hope this one will be less glitchier than the last.
wangho
Acolyte

Post by wangho »

Carnage AND cutscenes worked perfectly for me the very first time and ever since
death_tank
Rat

Post by death_tank »

HammerHand
Rat

Post by HammerHand »

Got stuck in E2M2 the second part (after you jump over the wall)
I know I somehow have to get inside the kitchen inside the bar (where I'd be able to get the fire key) but the door leading there is locked (and doesn't even open from the inside using noclip cheat, suggesting it's opened elsewhere). Also, I haven't been able to open the Halloween shop door.
I've killed everyone so far, except for some Hell Hounds which I tricked into the abyss ;)

Can anyone tell me what's wrong?!! A hidden switch or perhaps a bug? I'm getting frustrated. :(

Thank in advance

P.S. nevermind, couldn't believe the shop window was breakable after how much the cultists shot at it ;)

Compliments to Harry, a nice set of maps
Arch-Vile
Rat

Post by Arch-Vile »

Hey yo, just tried this via dosbox. Works fine, but the cutscenes play the original blood cutscenes with no sound. Any ideas?

~Edit: nvm, it works now.
Arch-Vile
Rat

Post by Arch-Vile »

Well I don't know if Harry reads this thread anymore but I'm stuck on E3M3 - Yo Ho Ho. I'm in the engine room and I suspect I need to blow something up, but nothing really blows up, just a couple zaps of electricity. I've even done the lara croft cheat and spammed the room with napalm. Am I missing something? I'm playing TCC v1.1 with Whole Unit of Blood via DosBox on Vista. Got the cutscenes to work and everything :)

So far the levels have been extremely hard, but doable and quite fun. (I play on Extra Crispy and no cheats) It would be nice if the enemies dropped hearts like in the original Blood.
DustyStyx
2D Artist

Post by DustyStyx »

Try looking in the cargo hold a bit more.
greatmoaning
Rat

Post by greatmoaning »

After finding your post I did exactly that - again. I suppose you're talking about the Secondary Storage, next to the engine room, aren't you?

Pushed every crate (including the superior ones), every wall, the Mercedes and the airplane; standing, crouching, jumping. Tried to do harm on everything in there, even on the artefacts of the sliding gate appearing near the staircase sometimes. Tried to damage it with claws, guns, dynamite, napalm... Tried before visiting the engine room, tried afterwards.

Now I'm feeling sort of stupid, again :shrug:

DustyStyx
2D Artist

Post by DustyStyx »

I apologize, I thought you were playing a different map.

I think what you are supposed to do is, throw the switches to get the oil going, open the top to the oil hold on the deck (up in the helm) and then fire the cannon across the top of it. All though I think the cannon is busted, some times it will shoot out a fireball and some times it explodes in the barrel. The little fireball emitter seems to get out of sync with the rest of the cannon.
greatmoaning
Rat

Post by greatmoaning »

Thanks for your help, but I think right here is the snag. I can fire that bloody thing all day long across the opened hatch, but it's no good at all.

And yes, I can confirm that cannon bug. If you turn it around too often, its front plate may come in front of the muzzle, thus producing nothing more but barrel bursts.

zZaRDoZz
Acolyte

Post by zZaRDoZz »

B-Ba... .. . barrel bursts?
johnb1
Rat

a little carnage help

Post by johnb1 »

okay, with the help of Dusty Styx, I figured out what the ship's wheel does
(opens the oil tank) and there are two wheels in there, along with some
gill-men. One wheel opens the tank back up, and the other one opens the door
to the engine room and cargo hold 2....after that...I dunno.
just wanted to let you know, just in case you were wondering.....
still not too much further along tho'

JB
joppe38
Rat

Post by joppe38 »

The rapidshare link is not working but the second one is, could someone reupload to another sever?

I got it working, your mod is great!!
pagb666
Rat

Re: Blood Addon: The Carnage Continues

Post by pagb666 »

Dat necro over here.

Anyways. I am stuck at e1m4. Just got the skull key... How the hell do I get out of the water? I've been stuck for like half an hour in this small section :(