Moved to FL, got a DSi, etc

Anything not gaming related goes here. Not sure where something should be posted? Post it in here.

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

Ransu
Cheetah

Moved to FL, got a DSi, etc

Post by Ransu »

I`m not sure if anyone noticed my location change on the left, but I live 4 miles away from Disney World now. I haven`t been able to go there yet because I`m visiting family in the area. I`m going to look for my first job here, possibly a job in Disney World if I`m lucky. Before I moved to FL, my computer`s power supply went bad and it`s quite a coincidence because it was one of the parts I was planning on upgrading. :lol: So what am I typing on now? My new Nintendo DSi. I love all the new features compared to the previous DS consoles. The screens are bigger and brighter, the speakers are louder, there`s a camera on the front and a camera on the back, audio recorder and editor similar to GoldWave, music player(AAC format on SD card), picture editor, DSi Shop, web browser, and more! Anyways, wish me luck on finding my first job. :wink:
Slink

Not to be a dick, but...

Post by Slink »

Hey, good luck, and "coolbeans" about that DSi. ^_^
zZaRDoZz
Acolyte

Post by zZaRDoZz »

Jason Hall has some pull working for the mouse (WB owned by Disney right?)

So I'm sure if you asked him, he could get you on. :lol:
DustyStyx
2D Artist

Post by DustyStyx »

I had a great-aunt that worked at DW, though when my uncle died, she married another old guy who had a bit more money, so she retired from there. :shrug: hehe, I guess the magical kingdom does keep you young.

Good luck on finding your first job.