Halloween/Blood fanfics

Discuss and hash out the Blood universe here.

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

DustyStyx
2D Artist

Post by DustyStyx »

Hey, sure. You can post whenever you like. I just thought it'd be something fun to do for Halloween.
RedFanatic
A More Tidy Caleb

Post by RedFanatic »

BTW Cruaich

I liked your story I think you really got
the mood of Caleb sort of a glimpse
of what Caleb dose with eternity.
noy jitat

Post by noy jitat »

Something I cooked up in half an hour. May or may not write more.
Part 1.

With the world drifting away, happy thoughts could run rampant. The room was dark now, peaceful, for the comforting scent of warm entrails permeated the room, and smoke finally rose from charred piles of bones. Although the screen was marred with sawed-off shotgun buckshots, a movie was still playing, its soundtrack booming through the half-busted speakers of the theatre down on 5th Street - the very theatre which would be announced sometime tommorrow in the headline of the local paper, where some gun-totin' lunatic blew his top (and the tops of several others) during the middle of the 11 o clock late showing of a generic Clint Eastwood flick.

They'd probably blame Western shootout movies for the violence, but in reality, someone's popcorn just didn't get buttered enough. They called him Caleb, long ago, in his old shape - his natural shape. That person is gone though, and he resides now in the shell of a corpse his soul salvaged from decay. He still twitches from time to time, thanks to a myriad of insects which found the cadavre before he did.

Incessant twitchings and a fist full of firepower make a lovely combination, by the way.

The abrupt sound of a shutter slowing and film flapping woke the man from his bloody slumber. 'It hurts to be alive again,' he thought. He climbed through the wreckage and walked out the swinging doors into the lobby, and then out the turnstile into the night beyond.

The streets were still, with the exception of a puking wino some ten yards away. As Caleb crossed his path, he chimed, "Whiskey... It's better the second time around, eh?"

The man jumped and looked up. His eyes attempted to fixate on something dangling from atop Caleb's hat. It was long, grey, and slimy.

"Boy..." said the drunk, "You got a snake on your head!"

"It's lower intestine," retorted Caleb, "And I'm saving it for later."

With that, and loud bang echoed through the street, and a homeless man met his final resting place, amongst a river of liquor and blood spawned forth from a gigantic hole placed in his stomach from a 12 gauge.

"You woulda puked half that up anyway," Caleb said, and disappeared into a shadow.
Tchernobog
Tchernobog's Love Child

Post by Tchernobog »

Damn you! Just when I think I am done documenting I keep finding something new! :veryangry:

Okay, seriously, shall I add these to the Blood Wiki's List of Fan Fiction? , :wink:

EDIT: Here you go, me and Gideon just added it:
http://blood.wiki-site.com/index.php/Li ... an_Fiction
RedFanatic
A More Tidy Caleb

Post by RedFanatic »

Wow nice going on the Wiki :D

also kinda cool to be published ty techy
zZaRDoZz
Acolyte

Post by zZaRDoZz »

http://files.filefront.com/My+b2+vacati ... einfo.html

Sorry about the file size of the zip. I kept the pics instide the text at full size.
Something I put together in about 2 hours.
Tchernobog
Tchernobog's Love Child

Post by Tchernobog »

zZaRDoZz wrote:http://files.filefront.com/My+b2+vacati ... einfo.html

Sorry about the file size of the zip. I kept the pics instide the text at full size.
Something I put together in about 2 hours.
:lol:

Pardon my ignorance, but what do:
GUNS.REZ
ZOMBIES.REZ
POWER.REZ
ZEALOTSKIN.REZ
DARKACT1.8 REZ
DARKACT1.83PATCH

Actually do?
zZaRDoZz
Acolyte

Post by zZaRDoZz »

GUNS.REZ speeds up the firing rate of most bullet based weapons.

ZOMBIES.REZ changes the soul drudge skin to a: civilian, dead fanatic, bandaged zombie. It also speeds up the soul drudge attack.

POWER.REZ changes many event and activation sounds. Meant to be used with outgunzREZ (personal choice) a huge improvement in blood2 sound scheme.

ZEALOTSKIN.REZ changes Caleb's default skin to zealot skin.

DARKACT1.8 REZ does everything. limbloss, limbless zombies crawl, limbless cultists shake with fear, weapon values changed/attacks changed
decapitator summons the chosen as allies.

DARKACT1.83PATCH adds chest bursting shikari, adds new animations to enemies and civilians.

Read the readme files for more complete descriptions.
Tchernobog
Tchernobog's Love Child

My B2 Vacation

Post by Tchernobog »

Gideon put in "My B2 Vacation" into our "List of Fan Art" article. It was a hard decision, is it fan fiction or art? The majority of it are images, but without the text it is just a bunch of screenshots. In the end we called it fan art, since it is sort of like the fan art comics. However, since it is a package of text and art, it is not in our fan art archive of images (and is treated more like fan fiction in that way). We are however, saving it for safe keeping on our computers (in case you loose it).

http://blood.wiki-site.com/index.php/Li ... 2_Vacation
zZaRDoZz
Acolyte

Post by zZaRDoZz »

I thank you Tchernobog but it really wasn't a worthy effort. I just got sick of the morose silence that's been plaguing the blood community of late. I haven't given up on that fanfic btw. It's stuck on a wounded hard drive that I had to replace. There are backups in addition to that on an old floppy and an old zip disk.

Now all I need is a working floppy drive or a working zip drive :lol:
Slink

Not to be a dick, but...

Post by Slink »

LoL, let me think... they sell USB floppy drives nowadays for... hmmm "way too much"? ;-) Maybe you can find one for $20 USD.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductLi ... ve&x=0&y=0
Tchernobog
Tchernobog's Love Child

Post by Tchernobog »

zZaRDoZz wrote:I haven't given up on that fanfic btw. It's stuck on a wounded hard drive that I had to replace. There are backups in addition to that on an old floppy and an old zip disk.
Take your time with that fan fic, cant wait BTW. I am on and off working on a new one myself. Hoping it to be a larger effort than the rest of Tome of Blood.

First I need to finish upgrading my computer to Fedora 10 though. Then it will be time to paint "Cambridge" red.... :evillaugh: