Discuss and hash out the Blood universe here.

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

Gila
Ye Olde Bloodite

Post by Gila »

i also took a screenshot from the movie frame...
i just need good smaker editing tools...............
DemonPostalWrkr
Cultist

Post by DemonPostalWrkr »

I want the cultist that runs around on fire please.
Willis

Master of the Mask
Lead Programmer

Post by Willis »

I've added a few animated avatars. They are a bit annoying I admit, but they are authentic blood animations, so they are there for all to use, including the burning, running cultist
-ED
Cabal member

Post by -ED »

Wow! a Priest! I love it...
however some of new avatars (including Priest) are somewhat darker than others. my monitor is calibrated for printing (it's a pretty dark setup - darker than normal if somebody doesn't know), so i see many of avatars, but newer are so dark i've gotto press "super bright mode" on the monitor...
Will you please lighten some a bit? or at least take a look if something like that can be noticed on other systems. i'll check at home how it looks in the evening, my home system has not that dark setup i'm bound to on the job...
Gila
Ye Olde Bloodite

Post by Gila »

yes. -ed's avatar is much darker than willis' deathmask.

on the flaming cultist.

no offence, but it sucks - it's missing some frames of animation and looks like the dude is flailing hands and legs back and forward...
Damien_Azreal
Satan's Spawn

Post by Damien_Azreal »

Ya know something that would make a cool animated avatar... the fat zombie. When you kill him with the voodoo doll and he splits in half. :twisted: I love that death.

But I changed mine from the comic style drawing of Caleb to the blood hand from the first Blood. I love that bloody hand. :D