Blood as a text adventure

Discuss and hash out the Blood universe here.

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

scar3crow
kvlt-anaatmanah

Post by scar3crow »

You walk up to the altar, stepping on a strange tension in the floor... as the altar begins to slide forward. You begin to look behind it and hear a scurrying sound followed by a squeak, you look down seeing the crushed body of a rat beneath your boot, and see more swarming around you, jumping back you stomp on one and stab at the others until the floor resembles a fine dish for the civilians you used to keep around for entertainment and practice. On a closer note you discover an alcove in the wall behind the altar, containing another shotgun and more flares.

Looking to your right you approach the curtains and part them, revealing an organ, tuned just to your playing style: out. Approaching it you do your rendition of Tocatta and Fugue in D Minor; completely incorrectly.

Moving forward you pass through an entrance marked with drapes, and the wall panels drop revealing a zombie to your left and right.

Do you:
A) Turn and shoot one then the other
B) Run forward
C) Step back out to fight them
scar3crow
kvlt-anaatmanah

Post by scar3crow »

RedFanatic: I was not aware of that regarding the pitchfork. But even if it was, I dont see why theyd bother to bury him and then include the pitchfork. Just seems odd.

Once again as a reminder, my memory is rusty, so if things arent perfect, particularly item placement, make do with it.
Necrosis
Bubble Wrap Man
*not Canadian*

Post by Necrosis »

C: Step back out to fight them.

And there's no shotgun behind the altar, just flares.
r_cain
The Drinking God

Post by r_cain »

D: Dynamite them!!