Bloody Hands 1.2 - Add-on (Updated)

Discuss and hash out the Blood universe here.

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

Dude27th
Rat

Bloody Hands 1.2 - Add-on (Updated)

Post by Dude27th »

I'm kinda lazy about writing introductions sometimes xD so I'm going to use the same one from youtube:
Me said:
"So , after noticing that Caleb in his player sprites always appear with a black leather jacket which covers all of his arms to the point of her hands I wondered, "how would it look if the sprites had also this leather jacket in consideration ?"

So , after some hours searching I found a tool made by M210 , called BAFed (Build ART Files Editor) and started editing the sprites.

Credits:
- "Psyche.co.uk" , The source of the leather jacket image
- "Midori Man" from the Zdoom Forums for editing the original sprite and upload a set of frames to the Zdoom Forums.

Download Link v1.1: http://www.moddb.com/games/blood/addons ... -modadd-on
It is pretty much a modified version of the "TILES009" and "TILES012" .art files so there's no really any change on the gameplay.

(In the 1.0 some weapons weren't finished :? )

So , what do you guys think about it ? :3
Any suggestions ?
Last edited by Dude27th on Sat Nov 25, 2017 01:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tchernobog
Tchernobog's Love Child

Re: Bloody Hands 1.1 - Add-on

Post by Tchernobog »

The things you never notice until someone points them out to you. :shock:

The edging on the cuffs could do with some smoothing, but overall I would say it does definitely add something.
Dude27th
Rat

Post by Dude27th »

Tchernobog wrote:The things you never notice until someone points them out to you. :shock:

The edging on the cuffs could do with some smoothing, but overall I would say it does definitely add something.
Yeah that detail kinda goes unnoticed xD , but it's possible to do. So why not?

The video is from the 1.0 version , some sprites was smoothed for the 1.1 , or they need more smoothing ?
If that the case then which ones :3
Tchernobog
Tchernobog's Love Child

Post by Tchernobog »

Dude27th wrote:The video is from the 1.0 version , some sprites was smoothed for the 1.1 , or they need more smoothing ? If that the case then which ones :3
Just commenting on the ones in the video. I may try the mod over the weekend.
Dude27th
Rat

Post by Dude27th »

New Video!

Now with Caleb's Hat :D
VGames
Acolyte

Re: Bloody Hands 1.2 - Add-on (Updated)

Post by VGames »

I like what you've done man. The sleeves and the hat are great. Really feels like Caleb now. Very immersive. And you did a good job of not letting the brim of the hat get in the way of the player's view. Nice job. :drinkblood:
Dude27th
Rat

Re: Bloody Hands 1.2 - Add-on (Updated)

Post by Dude27th »

VGames wrote:I like what you've done man. The sleeves and the hat are great. Really feels like Caleb now. Very immersive. And you did a good job of not letting the brim of the hat get in the way of the player's view. Nice job. :drinkblood:
Thanks! :D
The hat sprite was from a Doom Mod tho called "High Noon Drifter" , I asked the author if I can use it for this and he agreed c: