LOI2 Reception

Discuss and hash out the Blood universe here.

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

DwayneA
Zealot

LOI2 Reception

Post by DwayneA »

It's been nearly two weeks since I released Unfinished Business. Sure maybe downloads have been slow, but they're increasing slightly. Over at the Bloody Repo, it is rated 67%, with two likes and one dislike. There is one positive comment on freeminded, though it has yet to be rated. Even the recently released Eviction map has been rated already. I also recently got an email from someone all the way over in Italy who praised the game.

What I would like to know is how everyone is enjoying the game. How does it compare to LOI1: Scourge of Humanity? Or to other addons? What is your favorite level? What were its strengths and weaknesses? I would appreciate everyone's comments.
Manhs
Cultist

Re: LOI2 Reception

Post by Manhs »

I will try it when i will finish Loi1 (im close to finish it like i said in mp).

Im pretty sure people will play it, i hope bloodgdx and other stuff will still hype people (even blood with unity3D), it's awesome to have still new expansions for this wonderful game ! :D

But yeah, 5 years on this expansion, i think, it's like some expansions for heretic and other "not so known" games.....not a lot of download because it's not popular, even shadow warrior community has released "SWC20 expansion" and there wasnt a lot of download too, but remember there is still a lot of fans who will play it and who don't post on the forums !

I hope you will get more download anyway ! Can't wait to try Loi2, but better to finish your first expansion ! :D Thank you for this stuff! :phantasm:

EDIT: Im at e11m4, i'm not really fan of the 2 first maps, flat forest with a ton of murshroom :s, i have crashed....but e1m3 was cool, a fun village, flaregun was useful here, i hope to see more maps who are a little more vertical ^^
Episode 4 and 5 of Loi1 was good for that ! (Episode 1 seemed to be a remake of the maps of other fps, right ? But it was a good idea for a first episode)
I will continue to play it :)
Corvin
Cultist

Re: LOI2 Reception

Post by Corvin »

I see there's at least 50 downloads from The Bloody Repo and Freeminded combined and more probably when counting moddb, that's a lot for this old game. You should be proud with that many so far as it is.